• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm probably getting caught up in the weeds here but I'm wondering if Audrey Hale was really transgender?

My thinking is that most people who are seriously having a gender issue try to transition to the opposite sex. Thus the word "transgender."
    Well "transgender" doesn't mean transitioning to a male. It means that one's gender identity is opposite from their physical gender.

However, I haven't seen anything on AH's treatment for her issue. Maybe it is too soon and we'll find out more later, but so far nothing.

All I've seen is that she wanted to be referred to as he/him/male. Wanting that isn't the same thing as being transgender. A person truly struggling with gender issues does more than just ask to be referred to but takes additional steps including but not limited to hormone therapy, counseling, and finally surgical alteration.
    I think that's an assumption isn't it? As much as it is that we assume she's trangender because that's what's being reported. But I think there's more evidence supporting that she is transgender than that she isn't.

If she wasn't doing any of this then in my mind she wasn't really transgender, but rather a person who was suffering from some serious mental health issues.
    but transgender IS a mental health issue. And if it's so bad that one would have surgery to change sex, then I would say it's a serious mental health issue.

I'm left wondering if she had deeper issues and was perhaps simply bullied at this school for being different, and then turned that rage into something vile and evil?
    That's possible. I suspect the answer to that is in the manifest. But I'm not sure we'll ever be allowed to see it. We'll see.

Some might say my curiosity is irrelevant but I don't believe so. We study serial killers and other criminals so as to better detect them and help them, and all of us, at an earlier stage of development. We'll never stop these things because we are not perfect, but we can work toward reducing them - perhaps significantly.

I don't think anyone's curiosity is irrelevant. Certainly not to the curious person. What I might find interesting enough to be curious about, you might find not so interesting. Doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Same day as the tranny school shooting. :scratch:

SIXTEEN Out-of-State ATF Agents Visit and Intimidate Popular Gun Store in Smyrna, GA on Same Day as Nashville School Shooting​

4 members of Congress were also there questioning their motives.

'Florida Governor Ron DeSantis who, is expected to be a candidate for president next year, will make an appearance at Adventure Outdoor on Thursday.'

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I mean even that's...kinda down the middle for women in their 20s nowadays.

Can't throw a rock across Walnut Street in Bloomington without hitting a 21-year-old woman with an SJW haircut who is angry at Twitter and confused about her sexuality.

I'm looking for that Parkland/Sandy Hook style smoking gun "holy crap how did they not intervene right HERE" moment with this person and haven't found it yet. Female mass shooter is already an outlier, maybe this person is also one of the outliers who actually went zero to mass murder without a bunch of violent stops in between.
    Exactly. That's the trouble nowadays is that so many young people have been pushed and indoctrinated into these sorts of crazy delusions that any warning signs that might have been there are becoming hard to spot among the sea of craziness that get brushed aside as "oh, that's just how young people are these days..."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom