• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    You slaughter innocent people, you dont deserve to be properly gendered. Full stop. FU killer, and FU "media" for having the "decency" to worry about their stupid pronouns in this situation. Its off the charts irrelevant.
    I'm inclined to agree. Her pronouns and name are now "despicable child killer."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Technical/tactics question- Were they saying 'LPVO' to get the rifle w/ LPVO up front- on point?

Sure is what it sounded like to me. I thought I might have been mistaken the first time they called it out, but then the way the camera footage went you could see it in action.

Differerent officers, different weapons, all moving and communicating as a cohesive unit, being commanded by a leader. The leader giving commands from the time of going through the door. No fooling around. Not a wasted second.

Impressive work.

Last edited:

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Technical/tactics question- Were they saying 'LPVO' to get the rifle w/ LPVO up front- on point?
    Not sure if it applies here and I was just a town cop but based on the lay out and distances inside the schools we trained to push a lpvo or red dot w/ magnifier to the front. One of the schools had a ridiculously long hall way and the higher ups decided that would be the best. Obviously if one wasn't available you wouldn't wait you'd just use pistols or rifle with irons or a plain dot.

Also another thing may be just an identifier like when the officer is telling blue shirt guy to go first. Like I don't know your name but you have a scope so lpvo guy with the better suited gun bump up.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    IF Elisjsha Dicken had used a pistol brace, he may have put down the Greenwood Nut using less than 10 rounds.

I'll do the math...
    10 rounds flying through the air in a crowded mall is more dangerous to bystanders than less rounds doing the same job.
    <10 = More Better
    10 or 10> = Less Better

Logic has no quarter in the narrative of commies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn’t that kinda two sides of the same coin though? If she chose to be think she was a boy and people picked on her for that, and she let that stress, resulting from her choices (probably with encouragement from others (see the groomers thread)), burn until it exploded, the logical conclusion is that the transgender choice was the foundation for the end result.

Certainly not saying it always like that, but the only kids that come away from being extremely confused successfully have a good support system around them.

Assuming that she was picked on for her weirdness, if she had continued in her weirdness to that day but had never been picked on for being weird, would we have the same outcome? If she would have had the support system and that would have made the difference, is the foundation of the thing really the weirdness? I think the foundation of the resentment how she was treated, not the particular weirdness.

I think that maybe she might have had a bit of resentment for herself, for being "wierd". had suicidal thoughts anyway. That's part of what drives so many transgenders to suicide, regardless of how people accept them. They still have the same suicide rate after transitioning as before, so gender confirmation does not seem to do any good in that regard.

But, they don't typically become mass shooters. And like I said earlier, someone may have egged her on. We can certainly call that grooming.

You don't get to pick, luckily a movie summed it up nicely.
    LaOz3uZ.png
    that was never controversial until maybe the last 5 years or so.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So for 11 years being transgender is no longer a mental illness. I guess that is how people with this mental illness can legally buy firearms now.

Reactions: Mij

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They lost me at genocidal. Literally stopped reading because at that point they revealed that they are un-serious. It wasnt even worth replying directly to Ark because it would have showed the worthless drivel a second time.

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    How long until mom gets asked to give a "TED Talk?" She's going to be excoriated for sending her kid to an "intolerant religious school." She will need to deflect that guilt somewhere. I don't know Mom's personal inclinations, but if she has the Publicity Hogg gene, her situation provides all the perfect starting material to become Sarah Brady 2.0. "Our precious Trans kids are struggling...our schools are failing them...we as parents are failing them...and most of all (cue Sarah McLachlan music), our Gun Policy is failing them." It's all too perfect, and the compassion complex will eat. It. Up.

"I thought I was doing everything I could to be a good mom...YOU could be next."
    Im sure the mom will be invited on, The View to talk about gun control.. Plus be glorified as the, "Real Victim" from what happened..

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The democrats aren't the issue. It's the press and consequently what the public perceives from what is "reported."
    Democrats aren't the issue?
    Who do you think the press works for most of the time?

I'm just glad to see a police department offer up a high speed, professional response that stopped it from being much worse.

Top Bottom