Multiple People Shot, Undetonated Devices Found in Brooklyn Subway: FDNY, Sources

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Just 2 weeks ago I was called a white supremacist; while I was walking with my Nigerian friend.The big black dude then turned to my friend and said "you should be ashamed of yourself".
    You ain’t black unless you vote straight ticket Democrat and blame republicans or ypipo for all your woes.

Not sure if this should be in purple.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Nice round up of info all in one place.

But... when he says "Our story starts" I believe he says 2020. I kept going back but I don't hear him say 22.

That leads me to believe this was all a set-up. It was pre-arranged and pre-planned for 22 years. Sure took them enough time to get it right. Which maybe they did.

Anyhow, thanks for posting. Added him to my subscribed list.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nice round up of info all in one place.

But... when he says "Our story starts" I believe he says 2020. I kept going back but I don't hear him say 22.

That leads me to believe this was all a set-up. It was pre-arranged and pre-planned for 22 years. Sure took them enough time to get it right. Which maybe they did.

Anyhow, thanks for posting. Added him to my subscribed list.
    These events happened in 2022, so it seems obvious that he misspoke and intended to say 2022. The video is about how they caught him so quickly. I mean that’s not a great mystery, really. He called in and turned himself in.

Of course the police had identified him by then so he did them a favor by not making them search for him.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    These events happened in 2022, so it seems obvious that he misspoke and intended to say 2022. The video is about how they caught him so quickly. I mean that’s not a great mystery, really. He called in and turned himself in.

Of course the police had identified him by then so he did them a favor by not making them search for him.
    It was a failed attempt at a joke.

What I said, not what he did.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Looks like another one of those white supremacists got out on the subway again last weekend.
    From the article:

"Enriquez, who lived in Park Slope and had worked for Goldman Sachs for nine years as an investment researcher, was on his way to brunch when he was killed, his sister, Griselda Vile, said Sunday.

And the worst part is, even if they catch this person, he’s going to be out again,” she added, touching on the state’s bail reform laws that have let so many criminals back out on the street."

Seems to be a common theme in Democrat-controlled cities...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From the article:

"Enriquez, who lived in Park Slope and had worked for Goldman Sachs for nine years as an investment researcher, was on his way to brunch when he was killed, his sister, Griselda Vile, said Sunday.

And the worst part is, even if they catch this person, he’s going to be out again,” she added, touching on the state’s bail reform laws that have let so many criminals back out on the street."

Seems to be a common theme in Democrat-controlled cities...
    When people bring up crime wave, or voting Dem, make sure to point that out.

Top Bottom