• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe pick up pizza and Karst Farm Park? Another park with less likelihood of Karens?

Weather forecast looks good for a bike ride?

Call me the ahole, but if we gotta mask up outside, I'm not interested.

It's depressing enough to go to stores in the county. If I can't see faces, I'll just ride around out here solo until all the skeert is gone or we are all dead.

I miss you all, but no sloppy wet kisses or hugs...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe we need to get the lawyers working on how to interpret this? :dunno:

https://www.co.monroe.in.us/egov/documents/1595532018_83538.pdf

Monroe County Health Department Health Department Futures Family Planning Clinic Public Health Clinic

Monroe County, Indiana 119W. 7th Street 119W. 71hStreet 333E.MillerDrive

(812) 349-2543 (812) 349-7343 (812) 353-3244

PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER

PURSUANT TO STATE AND LOCAL LAW, INCLUDING IN DIANA CODE§ 16-20-1 et seq.
    In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the recent increase of new cases nationwide with a trend
    towards cases in a younger population, Monroe County's increasing and dynamic population, and to
    ensure that physical distancing and preventive measures vital to the mitigation of the pandemic remain
    in place, I hereby order as follows, effective Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 12:00 p.m./Noon (unless
    otherwise stated below, as in Paragraphs 7-9):

1. Unless an exception as stated in Paragraph 2, below, applies, ALL individuals must wear a
    face shield, face covering, or mask (collectively referred to, hereinafter, as "face covering")
    over their nose and mouth when in an indoor place other than their own home or the home
    of an immediate family member, or when outdoors in a situation where adequate physical
    distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible (including outdoor public gatherings). While a
    face shield is made of a harder, plastic-like material, an acceptable face covering or mask
    under this Order means a covering made of cloth, fabric, or other soft or permeable material
    that completely covers the nose and mouth and surrounding areas of the lower face . .

Persons unable to pay for a face covering should contact the Monroe County Health
    Department, the Office of Emergency Management, or the Office of the Monroe County
    Commissioners and one will be supplied at no cost. This face covering requirement
    generally applies in all situations below, unless specifically and explicitly exempted below.
    2. This requirement does not apply to the following exceptions provided they are factually and
    legitimately applicable to an individual:

a. Children who are two years of age or younger.

b. Individuals who are hearing or speaking impaired and for whom a face covering is
    an obstacle to communication.

c. Individuals who are unable to wear a face covering for a documented physical,
    medical, or health-related reason.

d. Individuals in a hospital, doctor's office, dentist's office, or other health care facility,
    in circumstances where wearing a face covering would be an impediment to
    receiving proper care, as designated by the healthcare provider.

e. Individuals who are alone in an indoor space, such as in an office, or in a work-space
    and are physically distanced from all other co-workers. When unable to physically
    distance from others, a face covering is required.

f. Individuals who are traveling in personal vehicles.

Page 1 of4

g. Individuals for whom wearing a face covering would present a risk to their safety
    while at work, as determined by local, state, or federal workplace safety
    regulations.

h. Individuals who are incarcerated.

i. Individuals who are engaged in a form of indoor exercise...

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    FYI It looks like Mateos is closed. Drove by Saturday and all they had in the parking lot was a several tree trimming bucket trucks parked directly in front of the building. Facebook page is gone, so is their direct webpage. FYI

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    September the 2nd is the first Wednesday of the month, any thoughts?

Also:
    [FONT=&quot]Airsoft gun brandished during road rage incident
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A man reported to the Bloomington Police Department that while trying to park another motorist became agitated, yelled at him, and showed what appeared to be a gun.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Police said the road rage incident happened Wednesday around 12:14 p.m. as a man was being tailgated on Basswood while driving slowly looking for a parking spot. When the driver stopped, a man got out, began yelling, pulled up his shirt, and showed was appeared to be a gun.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Somebody in a nearby apartment witnessed the incident and called the police. Police were able to locate the man, and he told them it was an airsoft gun.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“That’s a good way to get shot,” said Bloomington Police Lt. John Kovach.

From: https://bloomingtonian.com/2020/08/...oshmlt9hb6VcxeGWh-55pxNbxyK4D11UrHFI-cjSkp1Qw

[/FONT]

Last edited:

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    October the 7th is the first Wednesday of the month, any thoughts?

The Chinese buffet on the West side (of Bloomington) had a sign up, the the staff will fill all plates and to go containers. I didn't even go in, I went to Texas Roadhouse and had a steak instead.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I fear that dinner meetings, as we know them, will never be the same.
    ****in’ A right, especially if I start showing up for a few. Looks like I will be a part time Bloomingtonian later this Spring, but for sure next winter & spring.

Any suggestions on finding temporary furnished housing? GF will be house hunting too.

Top Bottom