• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have a set of MSA Sordin that have stopped working, is there anybody in Indianapolis area that I could have check them out and maybe repair?, I suspect that is something related to the battery compartment. I don't have the knowledge or tools to work on them, Should I just buy a new set?

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I have a set of MSA Sordin that have stopped working, is there anybody in Indianapolis area that I could have check them out and maybe repair?, I suspect that is something related to the battery compartment. I don't have the knowledge or tools to work on them, Should I just buy a new set?

Have you tried contacting MSA to see if they can fix it and for how much?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    If you can't get help from the OEM, you might Google SRS Tactical. I know a lot of people have had good service from them and their estimates are usually about 1/2. They aren't local.

LongRangeBushy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Wabash County
    Can you be specific about your problem? Some of the Sordins have a different battery configuration. Mine quit working and i had one of the batteries in backwards... i hadn't changed the batteries in so long i forgot what the polarity was... Just a thought .

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    In for details , I run eneloop batteries in my sorsing and check every 6 months for corossion. No issues in 5 years of owning them. Interested to see what the fix is, found another forum link that might be of use and the photos are still live too.

Top Bottom