• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We still have a decent selection of food items in stock. While recent weeks have seen a huge spike in demand, we have been getting regular shipments in to replace inventory.

We currently have:

Standard MREs,

Training MREs (TOTM, Tailored Operational Training Meals),

Reduced sodium MREs,

We also have a limited supply of First Strike Rations.

Mountain House Freeze Dried Food:

We have a variety of pouches and #10 cans in stock.

I just added a new Mountain House display to get more product on the floor where people can see it. We are sold out of a few things and it has been difficult to replace them due to the manufacturer being sold out of most items currently. They are working hard and quickly replacing products and I am ordering replacement stock as it becomes available. We already had a large inventory before the panic buying started so we still have a lot of different items in stock and in storage.

Feel free to call the store if you are looking for something specific.

Crusader17

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I like y’all on Facebook and gotta say it’s pretty cool to see how hard you’ve been working the last month or so! Happy business is doing well, but at the same time hope it’s manageable and you still get some sleep at night!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I like y’all on Facebook and gotta say it’s pretty cool to see how hard you’ve been working the last month or so! Happy business is doing well, but at the same time hope it’s manageable and you still get some sleep at night!
    Thank you!
    While it is unfortunate that we are unable to set up at gun shows right now, the upside is that I finally have time to do some of the things I have been wanting to do for years (and to spend more time with my family). In a way, this whole thing is a blessing in disguise for me. I feel fortunate that I am in the situation that I am, since many people are suffering different types of hardships due to the current situation. I'm also blessed to have dedicated and professional hard working employees (all of my employees are working voluntarily and are getting a substantial bonus during this time of crisis).
    We have been reorganizing the store and the warehouse, among other things. The amount of work we have accomplished in one month would have probably taken us 2 years to do while also doing gun shows. I'm hoping to get the store really looking good in the weeks to come.

Thank you for the kind words!

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I have tried to access your web site but it isn't showing anything but a intro page, Is it still under construction? I was wanting to get a idea of what you have and prices before i make a 80 mile 1 way trip there

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I have tried to access your web site but it isn't showing anything but a intro page, Is it still under construction? I was wanting to get a idea of what you have and prices before i make a 80 mile 1 way trip there
    When I started the website, I had every intention of listing lots of products. Over the years, I've discovered that my inventory changes too rapidly to be able to keep track of it in the store, at gun shows and online at the same time (I have difficulty just keeping track of the store and gun show inventory).
    I've been planning to eventually build another small storage building to keep inventory for website sales only, to prevent selling out of an item that I have listed for sale. It may one day happen, but my busy schedule has prevented it so far. I'll also have to hire someone that understands computers and photography, & is familiar with the products that I sell since I don't have time to list the items myself.
    Long story short, I won't have any product on the site in the near future. If you have any specific items you are looking for you can message me, email me or call the store and we can let you know about availability and price.

Top Bottom