• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    I have some pretty good public land spots not far from me i could show you around .. sugar creek conservation area and another spot on the backside of turkey run but that place is buck only. I'm the opposite way down 74 I'm 74 west not east .. out past veedersburg.. just message me in the fall and we can meet up and I can give u some scouting tips and show u how it's all done and get you set up in a Good stand location to be successful this hunting season ..I also highly recommend taking a hunter education course as it will.then allow u to apply for state park and reduction zone draw hunts which is always awesome when the state gives you free tags to use !!

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I have some pretty good public land spots not far from me i could show you around .. sugar creek conservation area and another spot on the backside of turkey run but that place is buck only. I'm the opposite way down 74 I'm 74 west not east .. out past veedersburg.. just message me in the fall and we can meet up and I can give u some scouting tips and show u how it's all done and get you set up in a Good stand location to be successful this hunting season ..I also highly recommend taking a hunter education course as it will.then allow u to apply for state park and reduction zone draw hunts which is always awesome when the state gives you free tags to use !!
    Oh ok, yeah, I'm familiar that way on i74 as well (truck driver). Hey thanks for the tip on taking a 'Hunter Education Course'. I certainly shall. :thumbsup:

GunLuver0223

Plinker
    Rating - 90%
    16   2   2
    Mar 30, 2021
    Clinton
    Glad to help out and another pro tip u don't need expensive new camo to hunt deer.. they don't care if your wearing the latest camo out ... but I do recommend warm clothes and insulated bibs

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

New round from Underwood.
    This looks like a good self defense round.
    1400fps and with that kind of expansion it should be safe to say it won't over penetrate.
    Would like to see some good ballistic gel tests before buying.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis

New round from Underwood.
    This looks like a good self defense round.
    1400fps and with that kind of expansion it should be safe to say it won't over penetrate.
    Would like to see some good ballistic gel tests before buying.
    Ha! I got that email as well and right away wondered why Underwood made this a little lower powered than some of their previous 155 grain options that were around 1500 fps. You may be right about the over penetration thing, but that usually isn’t Underwood’s style with 10mm.

Although that email did get me to buy some Underwood ammo today, so I guess it worked in the end!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am DOWN with 10mm. Been adding a few pistols to my collection since I started being in the back country out west on adventure rides. I really enjoy range shooting 10mm.

My edc will be a 10mm as soon as they make one in my P365XL / X-Macro size platform.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am DOWN with 10mm. Been adding a few pistols to my collection since I started being in the back country out west on adventure rides. I really enjoy range shooting 10mm.

My edc will be a 10mm as soon as they make one in my P365XL / X-Macro size platform.
    :drool:

green46105

Gun enthusiast, gun collector, lover of firearms
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2023
    greencastle indiana
    when i had one i carried for a short period it was ballistics along with stopping power. I mean they take them bear hunting for a reason. when i got rid of it, it was becouse of weight and how it felt in my hand (Springfield XDM Elite). Now that said i still love the 10mm round and mabey one day will carry it again with a different platform.

Top Bottom