• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    This year I'm retiring from the Army after 20 years and moving to Indiana, and I'm actively searching and applying for Project Manager positions in the Indianapolis area. I have 14+ years of project management experience, as well as an MBA, PMP certification, and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, just as an overview.

If you know of a company looking for a Project Manger, please let me know! I appreciate any leads and information as I start this new chapter in the Hoosier State.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Navient is looking for a few different project managers.

If you apply, pm me you can tell them I referred you. If you get the job I get a finder's fee. I'll split it with you 50/50.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Welcome Hooah, from a Hoorah! I just moved here fall of 2019 and I like it here even though 90% of the time has been COVID lockdown.

I can’t help you out much with leads because I still barely know anybody (lockdown from our cuck mayor), but I wish you the best of luck and I’m SURE you’ll find something.

You obviously like to shoot if you’re here...what’s your poison? USPSA, 3 Gun, PRS, High Power, CMP matches?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Stay out of Marion County. NSWC Crane is looking for PM’s as well as General Dynamics(Crane), and I believe SAIC (Crane).

I was going to post the same. My property taxes just went up $1k this year and the county is run by a bunch of progressive morons. Plan to telecommute or drive and pick any other county to live in.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good advice so far. Any reason it has to be Indy? There's a lot going on in other parts of the state.

And welcome.

The most abundant and better paying jobs are likely going to be in Indianapolis. Other places are possible, but the highest chance of finding a good paying job is downtown or the northside of Indy.

BTW, you might look at Anthem and/or IU Health and other area hospitals.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The most abundant and better paying jobs are likely going to be in Indianapolis. Other places are possible, but the highest chance of finding a good paying job is downtown or the northside of Indy.

Higher paying jobs, higher cost of living, liberal politics...ya rolls the dice and ya takes your chances.

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    Thank you for the kind words, everyone. It’s been my privilege to serve our great nation.

Cummins Engine is usually looking for PMPs, also look at Raytheon and Rolls Royce in Indy.
    Awesome, thank you.
    Navient is looking for a few different project managers.

If you apply, pm me you can tell them I referred you. If you get the job I get a finder's fee. I'll split it with you 50/50.
    Thank you, PM incoming.
    Welcome Hooah, from a Hoorah! I just moved here fall of 2019 and I like it here even though 90% of the time has been COVID lockdown.

I can’t help you out much with leads because I still barely know anybody (lockdown from our cuck mayor), but I wish you the best of luck and I’m SURE you’ll find something.

You obviously like to shoot if you’re here...what’s your poison? USPSA, 3 Gun, PRS, High Power, CMP matches?
    Awesome! I have shot some IDPA here in Maryland, I wouldn’t mind getting back to it in Indiana.
    Stay out of Marion County. NSWC Crane is looking for PM’s as well as General Dynamics(Crane), and I believe SAIC (Crane).
    Thanks for the warning. Mrs. Eagle is interested in Zionsville, but it will depend on where work is.
    Good advice so far. Any reason it has to be Indy? There's a lot going on in other parts of the state.

And welcome.
    Yes, we have family in and around Indy. After years of being stationed away from family, Mrs. Eagle wants to be closer to family, and she deserves it. So, while I like the idea of NSWC Crane, and other locations, I’m sticking with the greater Indy area for now.

Thank you. I have applied to IU Health and will be looking into Anthem, as well. I appreciate it.

I appreciate everyone's input. Between transitioning out of the Army, selling a house, moving, and searching for a new job, this is a big transition--but I'm excited to live in a free state and start a new chapter. Can't wait to meet some of you on the range one day!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    We came back to IN after the military for much the same reasons; the kids should get to see their grandfolks on a more than yearly basis (well that along with taxes, politics, deadly bugs and critters etc)...thankfully ours were not in Circle City.

Best of luck.

Top Bottom