• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Movie must feature a male character that does not act like a beta or an eunuch.
    That is about all I could see that would be offensive nowadays to liberals. No Indians involved, and he a Gunfighter dies at the end shot in the back. Just don't see why that would make them sensitive. Oh and very respectful to the women in the film.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'd like to see what they do with Blazing Saddles. :lmfao:

When Wilder passed on, many movie houses were playing his films as a tribute.

Wife and I went to see Blazing Saddles. I wanted to see how they would show it.

To the credit of the theatre showing it, they did the original release in full. The house was full as well... (here is where the humor would be inserted if anybody still had a sense of it). Hell, even the ****ing Irish got in.

It was what folks today would call a "representative crowd", or a "mixed crowd", or a "diverse crowd" in the show that night.

Those ****ers can call it whatever the hell they want.... It was a theatre full of folks laughing together at each other.

Brooks was good at that.

Many folks today are anything but.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I did a search and found this on Disney website.

"It may contain outdated cultural depictions," the warning reads after each film's plot description, referring to triggering elements that are culturally insensitive."

I'm still :scratch: trying to figure out what the Gunfighter and the Magnificent Seven have in them that would trigger a liberal.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I did a search and found this on Disney website.

"It may contain outdated cultural depictions," the warning reads after each film's plot description, referring to triggering elements that are culturally insensitive."

I'm still :scratch: trying to figure out what the Gunfighter and the Magnificent Seven have in them that would trigger a liberal.
    I don't remember the Gunfighter, but the M7 could be the depiction of Mexicans.

Top Bottom