• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    I bought this 77 KZ1000 last Oct.The first pic is as I bought it. The video was taken a few days ago after I rode it for the first time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-tmEW6iI3DA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I had a bad wreck awhile back and everyone asked if I was wearing a helmet. I was, but I didn't hit my head. It really confused me why they would ask that when it didn't matter in that instance. I guess they were trying to see if I was responsible? That's like getting a flat tire and someone says "were you wearing your seatbelt?" Maybe it's the only safety thing non riders know to ask about. I was also wearing boots gloves and jeans but nobody asked about those. I'm also a pretty good rider with about twenty years experience and no major wreck but nobody asks those questions.
    Non-riders only know helmets as safety gear.

I went down once - never hit my head, but my jacket and gloves saved a lot of skin. Of course, I got the ignorant comments like, "good thing you had a helmet!" I just chalk it up to non-riders not really knowing.

Helmets (and earplugs) are good at protecting one thing that you will lose without ever going down - your hearing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom