• ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Straight or straight-ish or slow rolling curved road... sure. And I think that was the situation right before/as he started his video and right at the very end... but while he was talking in the middle, the Harleys were going 45-50 around 35 MPH curves... definitely not there. Nuh huh, no way.

Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    My son
    My new Ixil exhaust. I already decatted it. All it needs now is a Coober USA computer and airbox plate. I already had it lowered an inch plus put a -20mm ergo seat o
    My new Ixil exhaust. I already decatted it. All it needs now is a Coober USA computer and airbox plate. I already had it lowered an inch plus put a -20mm ergo seat on it.
    View attachment 228417
    My son has a KTM those things look like they haul ass parked. Nice machine.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm picturing the dude flying off the bike, doing a flip and an inverted version of the "Smooth Criminal" lean on the pavement with his head.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I am posting this with a heavy heart. I love motorcycles and everything related to them. I have been struggling to keep up with the yard work, painting around the house, car washing etc. so something has to change.
    Below is a list of things that have to go. No low balls, serious offer only. Thanks for understanding.
    1. Like new John Deere zero-turn mower
    2. Ladders, 6, 10 and 12 foot.
    3. Assorted mops, brooms, brushes and buckets.
    4. Steel car ramps for changing oil with 8 gallon drain pan.
    5. Black and Decker 18v weed eater and leaf blower.

One of my bikes will need tires next spring so I'm selling this stuff now. Thanks for your support.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Ride to eat, eat to ride. The annual meeting of friends in Maggie Valley, NC.

0930 Fri – Indy to Maggie Valley
    0930-Rever.jpg

1001 Sat – Maggie Valley to Hot Springs, NC with a stop at Iron Horse saloon for lunch. Off to Little Switzerland then back to MV

1001-Rever.jpg

20221001-Little-Switzerland-e.jpg

20221001-Little-Switzerland.jpg

20221001-Little-Switzerland-d.jpg

1002 Sun – Slow morning to see off larger group then loop down to Looking Glass Falls, Moore Cove Falls and Sunburst Falls. Great dinner at Bearwater Brewery.

1002-Rever.jpg

20221002-Moore-Cove-Falls.jpg

20221002-Sunburst-Falls-b.jpg

20221002-Bearwaters-Brewing-MV.jpg

1003 Mon – BRP to Cherokee, 441 to Gatlinburg (Pancake Pantry!), Foothills Parkway to Maryville then routing over / around Brushy Mountain/Petros up to Oneida and thru Big South Fork. Finally over to Monticello to overnight.

1003-Rever.jpg

20221003-Bunches-Bald-Overlook-BRP-b.jpg

20221003-Pancake-pantry.jpg

20221003-Foothills-Parkway-c.jpg

1004 TU – Ride up the Plateau past Dale Hollow Dam then up to finally overnight in Pikeville KY.

1004-Rever.jpg

20221004-Hogg-Overlook-Hwy-119-Whitesburg-KY.jpg

20221004-119.jpg

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    1005 WE – Ride up thru Harlan and up to New River Gorge and Summersville Lake / Gauley River Dam. Great food at Elliot’s overnight!
    1005-rever.jpg

20221005-Pikeville-KY.jpg

20221005-Glen-Farris-Dam-WV.jpg

20221005-New-River-Gorge-Bridge.jpg

20221005-Gauly-c.jpg

1006 TH – Where to next? Thought we might close out the week at Pancake Pantry – yes, again. It is that good. My main riding partner and I both have great childhood memories of the place. So, headed south and picked up BRP again for a 200 mile ride on it down to Asheville with a pit stop at Mt Mitchell. Took off BRP and headed back through Hot Springs NC over back way via Cosby to Gatlinburg again. Overnight there and a steak at Cherokee Grill.
    1006-Rever.png

20221006-Gap-Deli-at-Fancy-Gap-va.jpg

20221006_Mt_Mitchell_Summit.jpg

1007 FR – Breakfast at PP then another rider thru the Park to Smokemont, jumping off to catch the Parkway into Maryville then lunch at the Bluetick (no longer Barleys?) in Maryville. My riding partner took off to Atlanta and I checked into a room to meet up later with one of my oldest friends. Went by the new place he is building and horrified his lovely wife with stories of the trouble we used to get into while we sat around a fire. Overnight in Knoxville.
    1007-Rever.jpg

20221007_Gatlinburg_AM.jpg

1008 SA – Straight shot home. It got cooler as I went and the leaves are beautiful. Fantastic trip with old friends but I am happy to be home!
    1008-Rever.jpg

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Question for the Harley owners. I bought a 2014 tri-glide. Is there any way to turn just the radio off? I never listen to it while riding and rarely when in a car. I occasionally use the nav map and in the lower left corner it shows what radio station is playing. I have it muted. It doesn't show a clock anywhere but I'm hoping if the radio is off it might show the time in that location. Manuals don't mention it.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I know you can have the time showing on your radio screen and others.

Not related to your question but I recently found out that you can have a compass dial showing on the screen all by itself.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Question for the Harley owners. I bought a 2014 tri-glide. Is there any way to turn just the radio off? I never listen to it while riding and rarely when in a car. I occasionally use the nav map and in the lower left corner it shows what radio station is playing. I have it muted. It doesn't show a clock anywhere but I'm hoping if the radio is off it might show the time in that location. Manuals don't mention it.
    Radio? Navigation?
    Whats next? Heated seats and hand grips?Cruise Control?

William Harley and the Davidsons weep.

Shovelheads Rule...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Lol. Serious question, do you have Harleys 2014 Tour service manual?

Edit.
    I have a stack of HD service and elect manuals, the newest Tour manual I have is a 2005. Sorry im not much use.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I have the tri-glide ultra owner's manual, the touring service manual and the Boom! Quick start Manual. From the quick start manual, it looks like I can only turn the entire system on and off, not just the radio. I don't see anything in the other manuals about it

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I have the tri-glide ultra owner's manual, the touring service manual and the Boom! Quick start Manual. From the quick start manual, it looks like I can only turn the entire system on and off, not just the radio. I don't see anything in the other manuals about it
    We have a few guys in town that ride tri's, I will ask them if they know.

Top Bottom