• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hmmm. My jackets, particularly my perfed leather one, are definitely too form fitting. Might have to go for a Velcro fanny pack lol

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I had to go up a size on the Venture Air pants for riding in shorts. Pants had to fit around the gun and two mags.

It works pretty well to jump off the bike, unzip/buckle the pants and riding boots. Then on with the range shoes to shoot a match.

I have another pair of Venture Air pants for sale, if anyone is interested. Size large, still with tags, never ridden in.

Unfortunately, "size large" is a distant memory for some of us! :):

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I finally got around to servicing my Street Glide today. I then gave it a bath. Will wax and detail tomorrow. My plan is to have it done to ride to school tomorrow afternoon. We are having a drive-by parade for the kids. I'm the "cool" teacher according to the kids because I ride a motorcycle!

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Life has sucked the past few. So I'm fixing it. Brief history. I have never rode, never. Always wanted to. I finally decided to get my Grom. Done talking, time for action. Introducing my 2020 Honda Grom. Puppy and me drove to Ohio to pick up. The biker community is amazing, much like the gun folks. All my friends, Harley (1911's), Crotch Rocket (something plastic), Dirt bike (who knows, they weird and crazy) found out I don't know how to ride but have a bike. Boom, at my door step! Everyone is great.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    All my riding jackets have an inside pocket on the left for right hand access. Drop the EDC into it. One is a little deep but stiil accessible. Problem is the gloves, if the weather is cold.

Don

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Life has sucked the past few. So I'm fixing it. Brief history. I have never rode, never. Always wanted to. I finally decided to get my Grom. Done talking, time for action. Introducing my 2020 Honda Grom. Puppy and me drove to Ohio to pick up. The biker community is amazing, much like the gun folks. All my friends, Harley (1911's), Crotch Rocket (something plastic), Dirt bike (who knows, they weird and crazy) found out I don't know how to ride but have a bike. Boom, at my door step! Everyone is great.

The Groms look like a hoot. I'm sure you'll outgrow it, but I doubt you'll stop enjoying it.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Last spring my stepson bought a knockoff version of the Grom. My wife's rule for the boys was no bikes until 18. We let him get it, I enrolled him in a riding safety class, and we rode some together through the country. He turned 18 on Monday so now he is legal to go solo in Mom's book!! I think his will go 49mph downhill! It is fun to ride on, but so uncomfortable. I'm only 5'8" and it's small. The way the seat is it feels like I'm sitting on my nuts! I'm hoping in a year or two he will decide to get a bigger bike so we can go on short trips together.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Today I rode with my new jacket - waxed cotton.

Understated, good fit, and warm. It's fits my retro style.

Oh, I ride with my EDC outside my jacket.

Back in my trail / enduro /hare scrambles days I wore a Barbour waxed cotton jacket. That jacket outlasted my dirt riding career. ;)

Congrats! Great starter bike. Listen and learn all you can. I hope you have many fun times on your Grom.

:thumbsup:

I was weird and crazy once.

Don't you have a trailer to work on ?:cool:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Back in my trail / enduro /hare scrambles days I wore a Barbour waxed cotton jacket. That jacket outlasted my dirt riding career. ;)

Congrats! Great starter bike. Listen and learn all you can. I hope you have many fun times on your Grom.

Don't you have a trailer to work on ?:cool:

Yes, but other projects get in the way.

Got 2 yards of sand today to put under the new pool and started leveling it out. And got screws for the trailer.

Yesterday I pressure washed the trailer, dollied out and painted the underside of the fenders, and repacked the bearings.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Not gonna lie kinda want a Grom or Monkey to goof around on.

I want to try one of these.

YatWPUk.jpg

Top Bottom