Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    lol that guys vids always make me lol. Id love to try it out. I cant believe that guy wasted like 2 bucks in ammo!!!!!!

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Wow, that looks fun! I would go for a bigger magazine though.

Unfortunately in the world of 10/22's, there has yet to be a reliable 50 round mag. The only ones I know of are the Ramlines..... I assume they get the affectionate name "jamlines" for a reason though. :):
    Definitely a nice full-auto gun to have with ammo costs the way they are. Sadly the gun is over $10,000!:n00b:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I have to say that I think 30 rounds through an AK47 on full-auto is more fun. Although, after shooting two mags full, I had a cut on my ear that I didn't know where it came from. Full-auto is fun, but expensive. And I'm just talking ammo. :D

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    lol that guys vids always make me lol. Id love to try it out. I cant believe that guy wasted like 2 bucks in ammo!!!!!!

LMAO! My thoughts exactly. That would be an awesome gun to have, practically endless customization parts out there and super cheap and fun to shoot. I am jealous, I would love to own that.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    10/22 > all semi-auto .22 rifles

I have never tried a full auto 10/22, but I have no idea how people get them to run so nice. With 30 round eagle mags I get, on average, 2 failures to eject out of 30 rounds. maybe one of those VQ ti extractors would help... and while i'm at it, maybe a new stock and bull barrel... and a kidd trigger, and maybe a vq target hammer.... oh wait, I love my 10/22 how it is :)

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I use Eagle 30rd mags and have maybe had two jams ever in the thousands of rounds I have put down range, and I think that was just from the action being filthy (we had shot 2000 rounds easily that day). I use the Wal-mart Federal bulk packs for ammo.

Top Bottom