• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibwaltb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Fishers
    Saw this on a local auction site (goodwill) and couldn't believe it. Surplus guys hold onto these things, they're going to outplace gold :) (very much kidding....i hope)

2days left and it's at $35!!! I sincerely hope this isn't a fellow iNGOer bidding this up :)

1677263220872.png

tnboy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2023
    Fort Wayne IN
    Those things are dangerous. I had one attached to a Mosin and leaned it against the wall to get something out of my safe area. Damn thing fell over and ripped through my theater screen.
    And to think I used to get these with a functional rifle and other small bits for less than $100!
    I am still kicking myself for never buying one of these when they were that cheap! Now like $475.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Those things are dangerous. I had one attached to a Mosin and leaned it against the wall to get something out of my safe area. Damn thing fell over and ripped through my theater screen.
    Oh yeah. I broke the over head light fixture in my cave and put a couple of holes in the ceiling also. After breaking the light I decided it was best to just leave them off.
    I am still kicking myself for never buying one of these when they were that cheap! Now like $475.
    Sold off all my non Finns a few years ago and now I almost wish I'd kept some.

Top Bottom