0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Keep an eye out, Evansville pd is transitioning over to Glock 19’s, I imagine your going to see some epd marked Glock 21sf hitting the market

Everyone coming out of the academy already have 19’s and they’re supposed to be moving all the others anytime now.

Andy they’re practically new! According to that one person running for mayor they only get to fire 20 rounds a year!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Morgan County Indiana, I “almost” took one as Recoil gives me free shipping, but… it’s a non FS gen 5 and as nice a deal as that is for many, I can get a Blue Label FS gen 5, with Ameriglo Bolds NS, for about the same price.
    If it was a FS, I would have gotten one.
    Recoilgunworks are pretty good folks. (IMHO)

Last edited:

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Curious what the return on equipment ends up being?

You mean what the selling department gets for them? With Glock it's usually a pretty good trade in value on new Glocks. Used Glocks sell well and new Glocks are steeply discounted for department purchases. Don't know about other brands, but it's not unheard of for no cost swaps to occur.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    You mean what the selling department gets for them? With Glock it's usually a pretty good trade in value on new Glocks. Used Glocks sell well and new Glocks are steeply discounted for department purchases. Don't know about other brands, but it's not unheard of for no cost swaps to occur.
    Yes, I imagine that would help with expenses for the department, as I am sure some are more well funded than others.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Whenever we trade pistols, Glock for Glock. The price of the new gun is less than the price to put on new night sights on the old guns. It has been this way for us since we went to Glock in 1997.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Whenever we trade pistols, Glock for Glock. The price of the new gun is less than the price to put on new night sights on the old guns. It has been this way for us since we went to Glock in 1997.
    I'm curious, how often is the refresh cycle?

Top Bottom