• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jones1776

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2020
    fort wayne
    I have seen a few posts in my area, NE IN with people finding 10- 30 pounds at a time!! I am going to make some time today or tomorrow to go out, I hope I am as lucky

Kgrubbs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2020
    Warsaw
    Started last week Around Warsaw .my wife has found about 50 blacks and grays , Grays are mostly small about an inch and a half tall but taste very good .

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Hit the motherload this weekend. Found 95% of these on one small north-facing hillside on my property in Parke County. Biggest morels I have ever seen.

9vo2HGR.jpg

tosharri

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Plainfield
    You know...I had to smile when I saw this post! Hunting Morels has been a family tradition since I was very little even though I don't eat them...really fun to find though!

Curious to know if anyone has ever tried to 'grow' their own or has a system as to the best places/times to look for these little boogers

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    My wife and I found about 12 yellows on Wed. We were at my Fil' s to get some rocks from the creek for a project and my wife wanted to stop in a place we found some a couple of weeks ago. A couple were burned up but others were good. She was bummed we didn't have time to look in other spots.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Picked up around 50 on Saturday between two spots. One in northern Miami county and one in northern Fulton. Went back to the spot in Fulton county today and found one good yellow and two very dried out yellows. I think we're about done here too.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    found 1 today that was fairly fresh. Brother found 1 that was damaged on top, looked like the frost got it the other night.
    Saw a couple of people with good sized bags but not sure what they were picking, we weren't finding squat

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Found one grey and one yellow just popping on my place north of Grand Rapids. Warmer weather and rain. Going back up on Saturday to look.

Top Bottom