• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    My dad built an airboat out of a 12' semi V aluminum boat. Loved riding the ditches in it with him and collect morels at the waterline that people from the banks couldn't see. Those were good times.

jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    Don't know hardly anything about finding them, but was lucky enough to have some people show me their spot. We could have filled a grocery sack when we were done that day.

If someone will show you their honey hole, you'll find some shrooms.

20220416_165337.jpg

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My niece found a couple on Easter while she was hunting Easter eggs in my moms yard, I went and looked and found four more, I walked all over the woods and never found anything, and never have found them there. It’s weird that they were just growing in the middle of the yard :dunno:

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Old apple orchards seem to be good luck spots for us. My Dad could see them, I never had much luck without him along. If the mosquitoes are eating you alive, the conditions are usually about right. After you find one you forget about the mosquitoes. I remember as a kid taking our long sleeve shirt off and tying up the sleeves cause we filled our bags. I think that was the time we met some friends coming out who told us we were wasting our time as they had been all over and there weren’t any out yet.

Old dead elm trees will have big slabs of bark laying in the ground, and bark less trees if laying down.

Top Bottom