More than firearms.

ashby koss

Expert
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Jan 24, 2013
Connersville
With the shortage of ammo and other issues I’ve been researching and learning more and more. I could not find nor think of a better spot. But let’s see what cool info you’ve acquired!

Video is NOT me.

jsx1043

Master
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Apr 9, 2008
Napghanistan
If one isn’t working on actual range time, it would be prudent to work on drawstrokes, tactics, room clearing, low light, movement, team movement, family preparedness, vehicle preparedness, emergency evacuation drills, logistics, food storage, food prep, secondary cooking source, water storage and disinfection, physical fitness, two-way communications...

wcd

Expert
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 2, 2011
Wilson County Tenn.
If one isn’t working on actual range time, it would be prudent to work on drawstrokes, tactics, room clearing, low light, movement, team movement, family preparedness, vehicle preparedness, emergency evacuation drills, logistics, food storage, food prep, secondary cooking source, water storage and disinfection, physical fitness, two-way communications...
Gardening on a large scale. Also have found one of the laser trainers to really help, have noticed faster draw time, improved shots on target time, and better trigger control.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Nov 24, 2008
Freedonia
BJJ, but I started that shortly before the ammo/pandemic issues.
I did it for about a year and a half, and then fell off due to job changes. I have been in contact with a local gym to stop by this week. It’s a very different kind of cardio than running or HIIT.

WETSU

Sharpshooter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jan 21, 2009
Fort Wayne
As stated above, fitness (if you aren't in shape currently), bushcraft and wilderness survival skills, land navigation, medical training, HAM radio and or comms (both equipment and training), H2H combat training of some sort, etc etc. There is MUCH to learn, forever!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M49mm
Top Bottom