• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    We just got in several pallets of ammunition and reloading supplies.

Over 130,000 primers (mostly 209 shotshell, but also SRP and SPP)
    Lots of powder (Varget, H4350, Clays, 700X and some other high-demand powders included)
    Literally TONS of ammunition (once I get it on the shelf, we will have 9mm starting at $14.96 plus tax)

Please call the store with questions about availability or pricing.

We will be at Stout Field this weekend so if you need me to bring you something to the show, just let me know!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Primers inbound!

The truck from the distributor is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday night. As usual, I'll be up late inventorying and pricing items so that they will be on the shelf when we open at 11 on Wednesday, October 12th.

We are expecting to get several cases of primers. Mostly Remington 1 1/2 and 5 1/2 small pistol. There may also be a few small rifle or small rifle benchrest primers. There will be a STRICT LIMIT OF 1,000 PRIMERS PER CUSTOMER, PER DAY!

We will also be getting lots of powder, including H1000, H4350 and Varget. ADI has apparently started making Hodgdon BENCHMARK again! We will have a limited supply of Benchmark as well. There will be limits on some powders.

Lots of ammunition coming in as well.

If you have questions about pricing or availability of items, or if you would like for us to hold an item until you can pick it up later this week, please call the store AFTER WE OPEN ON WEDNESDAY.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Sometimes I get so used to posting on Facebook I forget I can put prices on here. If they are the same as the last ones I got, the Remington small pistol primers will be $72.90 plus tax ($78).

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Sometimes I get so used to posting on Facebook I forget I can put prices on here. If they are the same as the last ones I got, the Remington small pistol primers will be $72.90 plus tax ($78).
    Thanks for sharing your info with us here. And thanks for being diligent in getting products into your store so some of us have a chance at getting much wanted supplies. I'm sure it helps you too. You know, like having stuff to sell so you can earn a living! :)

I don't know much about Remington primers so I won't rush over to buy 1K but if you ever get CCI or preferably Federals, I'll be over!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Thanks for sharing your info with us here. And thanks for being diligent in getting products into your store so some of us have a chance at getting much wanted supplies. I'm sure it helps you too. You know, like having stuff to sell so you can earn a living! :)

I don't know much about Remington primers so I won't rush over to buy 1K but if you ever get CCI or preferably Federals, I'll be over!
    We might be getting a few CCI and Federal as well (they are more expensive), I think only a case or 2 though. We are getting over 20 cases of Remington. We are a long drive from Bloomington. But if you really need them you could call the store tomorrow morning and see what we have. I can hold them for a few days if we have something you need.
    Also, it looks like the truck might be here again the week before the next Bloomington show (November 19th and 20th) if it is running on schedule. It's quite possible I'll get more primers then. I could bring you 1,000 to the show if you call after they come in.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

You will find no better primer.
    I have loaded zillions of Remingtons in spp and #6 1/2 - #7 1/2 srp.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    We might be getting a few CCI and Federal as well (they are more expensive), I think only a case or 2 though. We are getting over 20 cases of Remington. We are a long drive from Bloomington. But if you really need them you could call the store tomorrow morning and see what we have. I can hold them for a few days if we have something you need.
    Also, it looks like the truck might be here again the week before the next Bloomington show (November 19th and 20th) if it is running on schedule. It's quite possible I'll get more primers then. I could bring you 1,000 to the show if you call after they come in.
    I would be interested in meeting at the show to pick some up. Maybe I should start a thread to see what folks think about the Rem 1.5's. I have read mixed results online.

I just don't want to have the same issues I am having with the Fort Smith primers I have now.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I would be interested in meeting at the show to pick some up. Maybe I should start a thread to see what folks think about the Rem 1.5's. I have read mixed results online.

I just don't want to have the same issues I am having with the Fort Smith primers I have now.
    Like I posted above, I have shot half a zillion 1.5's in 38 special wadcutters and 9mm.
    Super reliable in my wadcutter bullseye pistols. Its generally a hard primer to find for a reason. Its not a super hard primer like cci and most of the other import primers.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The truck from the distributor is coming this week!

We should have the gunpowder & primers on the shelf when we open at 11:00 am on WEDNESDAY. If you can't be there when we open, you can CALL THE STORE to have us hold items for you to pick up later this week.

Lots of new items coming in and items that have been out of stock. Several cases of Winchester #41 small rifle military primers. Also some CCI and Federal small rifle, as well as some CCI small pistol primers. Also lots of ammo, muzzle loader accessories and much more!

Top Bottom