• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First day on the job, in New York on New Year's Eve?

Timing couldn't have been worse.
    Assuming he isnt hurt so bad that he is able to return to duty...

One of two things is going to happen.
    Rookie decides that maybe being a cop isnt for him. What are the odds? Is God trying to tell him that the job isnt for him?
    Rookie decides that he has that out of the way, so the rest of his career should be relatively quiet.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I haven't yet found any updates on the condition of the officers attacked by the terrorist.

I can't imagine if the officer was hit in the head with this, that it wouldn't retire him, if he lived?

1672603304806.png

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I haven't yet found any updates on the condition of the officers attacked by the terrorist.

I can't imagine if the officer was hit in the head with this, that it wouldn't retire him, if he lived?

View attachment 245508
    Believe the article stated 1 officer (the rookie) had a laceration and skull fracture, 2nd officer had head laceration.

From the NY post article

"Both wounded officers were also taken to Bellevue Hospital and are expected to recover."

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This has got to stop! Officers being shot left and right is just not acceptable! The left wing idiots and wokes just will accept the fact that it is the cretins and recidivist criminals that are causing all the crime issues and NOT the police! Statistics show which ethnic groups and gangs are responsible for the overwhelming numbers of these crimes. But, the liberals, press, wokes and government idiots refuse to acknowledge the real facts brought to light by these statistics. Why shouldn’t police “serving” an arrest warrant on a recidivist criminal go in with heavy armaments at the ready and guns blazing if threatened. I’m sorry but the sympathy of of citizens should be in favor of the police and not criminals!
    Period. Peace.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Videos won't play for me and I don't want to bother looking them up. So this guy was "known to the FBI". So what could they have arrested him on PRIOR to shooting the officers? Honest question? Or specific reasons to have him committed to a psych hospital that would have prevented this?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, the "known to the FBI" angle is a DANGEROUS slippery slope.

So you get drunk one night and post up some questionable vitriol toward Biden. Tex reports the comment to the feds, along with enough info from your profile and Site supporter payment info to triangulate who you are. You are now "Known to the FBI".

They dig deeper and discover what they would consider red flags; you are a vet, LTCH holder, ride with a MC Club (thats just a club, but they dont know that yet), are an outspoken partriot, and have shared and liked various III-per memes. By their measure, you might be pretty unstable.
    So do they arrest you because you MIGHT carry out harm to the prez since you were so outspoken and are OBVIOUSLY against him? Or waste manpower tracking you to watch and make sure you dont do anything stupid? Cant be too careful you know. Lots of folks "known to the FBI" have gone on to do harm. How do they know you wont? Think of the childrens!

And exactly how many agents do they have? Enough to follow every loudmouth redneck with a FJB or LGB bumper sticker?
    I'm sure there are those out there that indeed would see no problem locking up one of these guys for a pre crime "for the safety of society"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

A young Ohio woman who had gotten married in October was killed on New Year's Day by a machete-wielding man who came into the Dollar Tree store where she was working, say police.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...sedgntp&cvid=a6043f00c9134a6f9d8eb3c80fcab1cc

Hummm.....

360willys

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    South Bend
    Any time they hurt a officer they should be fried. As long as the person ain't a dirty cop it should be automatic.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom