• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marine1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I saw this first off it is public information you all know this when you get permits but i do not agree with the news posting it for everone to see.someone went and posted the names and address of the news people see if they like that.oh and this has nothimg to do with helping gun control or mass muders.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    All you have to do is pick one area and publish a list of all the Non gun owners and ask that bad guys be careful out there and rob these people first.

Watch what happens next.

My Neighbors across the street stopped talking to me 18 months ago when they found out we had loaded guns in the house. They also told everyone they could. Not long ago they were gone and the house was robbed. I saw something different going on over there but since they did not tell me they had left town, I just chalked it up to a change in routine.

When they got back I asked them if they found it odd the bad guys probably knew them and avoided me, 2 more homes were robbed as well, in day light.

So are they talking to you now, asking your recommendations on home defense, or EDC?

If not, they sound double-stupid. IMHO.

ssylvester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Make sure to post in the comments section that the map should be used by burglars who want to avoid being shot, should avoid these homes. Also it might be a good idea to post in the comments section the names and addresses of the newspaper reporters and owners who do not own guns either. The comment will probably get pulled, but the readers will understand.

This could be true but I worry for the gun owners, because its also a map for criminals who want a gun! They are playing with fire here, it's outrageous that the media has stooped so low!

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    I hope it doesn't come to this, but I hope that if guns come up stolen from any of these homes or any other crime that is directly related to the info of who has or doesn't have a gun according to this list that the paper can be held liable.

Top Bottom