• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    If I need advice buying a private jet, I'll listen to the Davos crowd.

I'll put my utility bills up against any of those clowns bills any day, then they can lecture me.

2379.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If I need advice buying a private jet, I'll listen to the Davos crowd.

I'll put my utility bills up against any of those clowns bills any day, then they can lecture me.

View attachment 249668
    When they start rowing boats over there then maybe I might consider listening to them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When they start rowing boats over there then maybe I might consider listening to them.

Nope, not even then. I know it'll only be done as a photo op and then they'll go right back to their planes and other methods of polluting at triple or better any other human being on the planet.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nope, not even then. I know it'll only be done as a photo op and then they'll go right back to their planes and other methods of polluting at triple or better any other human being on the planet.
    That's why I said 'maybe I might" I wouldn't trust those grifters for anything.
    At least you’d have reason to believe they actually believed in what they were preaching.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I know Russell Brand can be a bit energetic and may not be everyone’s cup of Earl Grey, but he always seems to have substance and receipts.

WEF puppet Tony Blair begging for digital IDs and infrastructure:

We should all feel properly vindicated since this was one of the many dangers we discussed at length during the “pandemic.”

Cross-posted to the vaccine thread as well since it applies…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    VERY creepy. Apparently WEF wants all brainwave activity monitored all the time,and already have the tech. Kicker they want AI to be in charge of it. The video at the link includes part of the presentation at Davos in January(some of the very creepy parts).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's why I said 'maybe I might" I wouldn't trust those grifters for anything.
    You mean like when Mayor Petey took a gas guzzling .gov Suburban to DC and then unloaded his bike and pedaled the last few blocks to the white house to show how green he was by biking to work?

What a tool.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

VERY creepy. Apparently WEF wants all brainwave activity monitored all the time,and already have the tech. Kicker they want AI to be in charge of it. The video at the link includes part of the presentation at Davos in January(some of the very creepy parts).

That so few even here have commented on these links that use TPTB in their own words to telling you what they are working toward and that those goals are the antithesis of what every member of this board should abhor that is on this site is just further evidence of the normalcy bias that infects our society.

They fly to Davos every year to celebrate, plot, and scheme how they will control you, take your freedom, take your humanity, and of course your money.

If you can spare a few minutes you will be shocked at what they are doing. It is sickening!

AND IT IS FROM THEIR OWN MEETINGS, NOT OPINIONS, NOT LEAKS, BUT REAL AUDIO OF ACTUAL MEETINGS…

Come on don’t be sheeple…

Top Bottom