Moderators! How about a thread to invite Magpul to Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm pretty sure Magpul's executive board doesn't read INGO. You're better off writing them letters asking them to move here.

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    So make one. What, exactly, are you wanting the mods to do that you can't do yourself?

Thought it would be nice to have an official one from the people that run the board. I might word it differently than an official one would be worded.

And they could specify how members could show support (and delete the ones that go outside the instructions). The responses to this thread, so far, are exactly what I want to avoid.

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    I'm pretty sure Magpul's executive board doesn't read INGO. You're better off writing them letters asking them to move here.

If we had a simple thread showing our support for their product, inviting them here, and had 28,000+ replies reinforcing that support I bet they would hear about it and read it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thought it would be nice to have an official one from the people that run the board. I might word it differently than an official one would be worded.

And they could specify how members could show support (and delete the ones that go outside the instructions). The responses to this thread, so far, are exactly what I want to avoid.

INGO, LLC. as a business entity is politically neutral. You won't see an official request from them to Magpul. The individual staff members are free to make any request that they like, of course, but it won't be any different than you yourself making the request. My suggestion stands. If you want to see a thread about it, then make one. Even better would be to write a sample letter and then provide addresses on where to send it, and then invite the membership to simply copy your letter.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Ok
    I tryed to send them a email and I got the message that I could not perform this operation cause the default mail client is not installed.
    So I know that means I need to instal something but :dunno:

Someone else ?
    magpul@magpul.com

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    INGO, LLC. as a business entity is politically neutral. You won't see an official request from them to Magpul. The individual staff members are free to make any request that they like, of course, but it won't be any different than you yourself making the request. My suggestion stands. If you want to see a thread about it, then make one. Even better would be to write a sample letter and then provide addresses on where to send it, and then invite the membership to simply copy your letter.

Ok Thanks.

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN

One question.. What forum would be the most appropriate for that?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    One question.. What forum would be the most appropriate for that?

I would put it in General Firearms. It MIGHT be appropriate in 2A legislation, but that forum is really intended more for discussion of pending gun legislation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom