Missouri gun shop refuses to sell to Biden supporters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

Looks like there is lots of recent google reviews praising the place.
    Sure it feels good to read it and knee jerk reaction is to say “they don’t like guns anyway”, but I don’t think things like this are helpful for the 2A crowd. I get it when people say they are a private business and can sell to who they want, but what if it was a Dem car dealership refusing to sell to Trump supporters? I doubt we would high five that. We need to stay consistent in what we say we believe in; not let it be situationally dependent upon voting choices.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Sure it feels good to read it and knee jerk reaction is to say “they don’t like guns anyway”, but I don’t think things like this are helpful for the 2A crowd. I get it when people say they are a private business and can sell to who they want, but what if it was a Dem car dealership refusing to sell to Trump supporters? I doubt we would high five that. We need to stay consistent in what we say we believe in; not let it be situationally dependent upon voting choices.
    More importantly, without getting some people from the left hand side of the political aisle to start understanding that 2A is an unalienable, civil right, the 2A as we know it is doomed.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I’m sure the owner sees it as those people voted in a man that wants his business destroyed.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Yea in a time when the 2a is under full on attack we need to alienate the idiots and limit how many legal gun owners are in the states.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I’m sure the owner sees it as those people voted in a man that wants his business destroyed.
    Yes and yes. These are both good points. Maybe not the best thing, but I do understand their reasoning. I think people are just feeling discouraged about the new administration, as am I, and this is a natural result of that.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There are a lot of new democrat voting gun owners. Maybe they've never seen the importance of the Second Amendment before this year. But for what ever reason they've felt the need to get a gun. This seems like an excellent opportunity to connect with them and show them how ridiculous gun laws are.

If democrat politicians don't think their voters own guns, then why would they go against the party and oppose for gun control? If we build a coalition of republicans and democrats that loudly oppose new gun laws, politicians might just take notice.

We're going to need the biggest, loudest group of people opposing gun control that we can muster. Alienating those who are new gun owners seems counter productive, no matter who they voted for.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Wouldn't the opposite also be true? That you're assuming they're buying guns for the wrong reasons?

There were more than 6 million new gun owners in 2020. At least 40% of those are women. Somehow I doubt every one of them is a member of Antifa.
    Wasn't saying they were. Perhaps I'm a bit more skeptical than you are.

Top Bottom