Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Figured.....:):
    If we are to the point all the ammo is FMJ, the Remington Rand 1911 will be out of the safe. Scary thought, back up handgun at that point is the M1917 .45 revolver. Glad I bought a bunch of half-moon clips.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’d start out with my Glock 20/29/40 10MMs and then if ammunition became a factor I’d have my CZ 75s and P01. Probably a Smith model 66 357 Magnum and a Smith 41 22 LR too. I know lots of guns, mags and ammo but there are just so many variables that I can’t give an absolute answer.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Why is this limited to a single selection?
    One handgun is enough, and some say that even a handgun should be skipped in favor of more rifle mags & ammo. I don't agree with that, I'd want a secondary weapons system on my person in a hostile environment. But I don't think that I'd allocate more space and weight to an additional handgun over the one on my hip in a Safariland ALS holster.

Besides, your other hip is for your sword, Stonewall. :)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The number of people choosing a Glock is not a surprise. Kinda surprised at the high percentage of CZ users, and that the M&P is tied with Sig.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    One handgun is enough, and some say that even a handgun should be skipped in favor of more rifle mags & ammo. I don't agree with that, I'd want a secondary weapons system on my person in a hostile environment. But I don't think that I'd allocate more space and weight to an additional handgun over the one on my hip in a Safariland ALS holster.

Besides, your other hip is for your sword, Stonewall. :)
    OMG, I'm so gonna wreck some people when this goes loud. I didn't study fencing, kendo and bushido during my formative teenage years to let those skills go to waste.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Not to seem to be a smart a$$ I have fired a M202 “flash”. Straight bad ass weapon not a very accurate thing. WP rockets are kool !

The rockets we fired were made in 1967 this was in 1989!

Top Bottom