KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    More important question is that if China would attack us on our shores, would we even have a chance to pull a trigger before the current administration (and our governor) surrendered?
    A lot to think about here. The country that gave us Sun Tzu would have a different view on "prolonged war" than we do. Support of the Chinese people in the aftermath? Why try occupation when you can get the current administration to do it for you? There's a problem with that and it's obvious. The problem (for the Chi-Coms) is not the current administration, it's having enough loyal leftists.

Now, who do they get? Who do they get to be the occupying force?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    K24g3n7.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    More important question is that if China would attack us on our shores, would we even have a chance to pull a trigger before the current administration (and our governor) surrendered?
    At this point, I would think our "government" would be null and void. Even now it is hard to pretend to hold any respect for the government. The government does not give me orders, especially at that point. I am loyal to my county, not my government.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    A lot to think about here. The country that gave us Sun Tzu would have a different view on "prolonged war" than we do. Support of the Chinese people in the aftermath? Why try occupation when you can get the current administration to do it for you? There's a problem with that and it's obvious. The problem (for the Chi-Coms) is not the current administration, it's having enough loyal leftists.

Blm, "loyalist" military and police forces. Sprinkle in some nato...

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    If the only caliber being handed out is 9mm id have my 19 on my plate carrier in a molle holster, Canik TP9 Elite combat on my hip, and my G26 keistered incase im taken captive.

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I’d pickup the first pistol I could find laying on the ground after some chest thumping lard butt keeled over from a heart attack.
    Glock 17 preferably...

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK all cool but what side arm man. Pick your poison and share it with the class.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK all cool but what side arm man. Pick your poison and share it with the class.
    I was getting a bit heavy looking at things through the lens of The Art of War, oh hell CM you know I'll have not one but TWO Glocks!

Top Bottom