• Total voters

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I have been trying to get a membership to the IGO and today I do believe I did it ...
    Thank you !I would also like to know if there will be a IGO sponserd gun show in Indianapolis .. I do hope so it has been years sience I went to one ...
    Membership kit may/may not include some/all/none of the following items:

1. An official Intergovernmental Organization merit badge patch of participation achievement completion. Glue on. (Irons and needles are dangerous)
    2. Hi-Viz sash w/ QD buckle
    3. Less gov't at a gun show is better reminder pin.
    4. Don't ask for a bathroom key memorandum.

Welcome. Enjoy. Mostly the smell.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Membership kit may/may not include some/all/none of the following items:

1. An official Intergovernmental Organization merit badge patch of participation achievement completion. Glue on. (Irons and needles are dangerous)
    2. Hi-Viz sash w/ QD buckle
    3. Less gov't at a gun show is better reminder pin.
    4. Don't ask for a bathroom key memorandum.

Welcome. Enjoy. Mostly the smell.
    What no CCW Badge?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The more I shoot the RIA Ultra FS 10MM the more confident I get with it. It's been fantastic so far. I've not shot a lot of nuclear power loads in it yet but definitely 10mm in power usually around 550 ft lbs of energy. Just grabbed some Tripp Research 1911 10mm 9rd magazines for it. So it maybe what I go with. Still in the testing phase yet.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    CZ P10c, 07, or Glock 17/19....I love 1911’s but for 9 mm...high capacity and polymer....if I’m carrying all day with a rifle.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    CZ 75 SP-01 tactical and my Walther PPS M2 as my back up/hold out piece. Plenty of 19 rnd mags for the CZ. If I have to pull the Walther I am in a world of hurt.

jkholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Mooreland
    Mine is going to be either my Beretta M9A1 (yes, there is such a version...had a HECK of a time getting a holster for it) or my XDM 4.5 OSP (I tend to shoot better with the beretta, but the XDM holds more ammo...decisions decisions!)

Wife has her kit set up for her Glock 19 (she also carries a Ruger PC9 Carbine, so she just carries a ton of glock mags!) so while we don't have mag compatibility, we do have ammo compatibility.

armycombatmedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    China has invaded the mainland United States. Indiana National Guard units are largely deployed outside of the state to meet the enemy, so citizen volunteers are tasked with hometown defense operations, loosely organized under the command of the Indiana National Guard Reserve, to supplement any remaining Indiana National Guard and regular US Armed Forces units left to defend Hoosier soil.

A limited number of M4 carbines are available to citizen volunteers, especially those with prior service. All other volunteers will be asked to provide their own AR platform carbine or rifle, and will provided with 5.56 ammunition and magazines as supply amounts allow.

Pistols and magazines will not be provided, but 9mm ammunition will be available to be issued. Volunteers can provide their own handgun and ammunition in any caliber and platform, but will have to supply their own magazines and ammunition outside of standard issue 9mm FMJ.

What pistol are ya packing, INGO?
    I was active duty , then Guard. I got my 20yrs in. I considered joining the Indiana Guard Reserve, but to fat now to be honest. I respectfully reject your premise that the Indiana Guard Reserve would be military in charge of security. It would still be under the state Adjutant General, a 2 star General who is in charge of the Indiana National Guard. The Indiana Guard reserve does not have mission as sole responsibility. Granted, they would play a role, more likely administrative and some security. But no the entire Guard would not leave the state.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I was active duty , then Guard. I got my 20yrs in. I considered joining the Indiana Guard Reserve, but to fat now to be honest. I respectfully reject your premise that the Indiana Guard Reserve would be military in charge of security. It would still be under the state Adjutant General, a 2 star General who is in charge of the Indiana National Guard. The Indiana Guard reserve does not have mission as sole responsibility. Granted, they would play a role, more likely administrative and some security. But no the entire Guard would not leave the state.
    Cool story, bro.

Has **** all to do with handgun selection in a militia type armed conflict against an invading foreign power, but hey...

:):

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    I have to stick with my slightly modified Sig P320c 9mm . The military also has them and I’ve got plenty of pills and mags and I’d drag around my 5.56 101/2” AR pistol with plenty of mags and pills for that too ! I’m afraid it’ll be us Americans against anti Americans before it’ll be Chinese .

Top Bottom