• ...and so much more!
  • Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Its really simple.
    If I where president,I would bomb the cartels.
    Take control of 20 miles on their side of the boarder,cross the 19 mile line you die!
    Total all out war with them.
    But with who we got running our country,we better practice tying his shoes!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If we truly wanted to seriously reduce the power of drug cartels AND terrorist organizations around the world - we would decriminalize drug use in this country.

Legalize, regulate, and control. Take the massive tax free profits out of criminal organizations and the bulk majority of the problems both north AND south of the border would disappear.

But instead we keep funding the "war on drugs" with the same great success that we've had over the last 50 years. We've sure shown them!:nono::rolleyes:

Regards,

Doug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If we truly wanted to seriously reduce the power of drug cartels AND terrorist organizations around the world - we would decriminalize drug use in this country.

Legalize, regulate, and control. Take the massive tax free profits out of criminal organizations and the bulk majority of the problems both north AND south of the border would disappear.

But instead we keep funding the "war on drugs" with the same great success that we've had over the last 50 years. We've sure shown them!:nono::rolleyes:

Regards,

Doug
    I'm not sure where the answer lies. But humans have consumed "drugs" in some form or fashion since the beginning of mankind. The 'war on drugs' as it has been fought has been an abject failure. I don't want to see our nation strung out. But incarcerating addicts and their dealers has done exactly jack**** to curtail elicit drug use. As to the Mexican cartels, I highly doubt the CIA is going to go to war with itself.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    How unlimited do you want to make the war on drugs? I know my knowledge of surveilance of illegal border crossings is dated. When I did know, every breech was monitored but not all were responded to. Would you be willing to authorize teeth? (Unlimited use of deady force to eliminate every breech) It would be more effective than any wall. Attempts to sneak accross the border would cease and the cages could be emptied. The first month would require some work, but the load would be light the second month.
    I’m not against bodies being dropped at the water’s edge on the Rio Grande as a show of our new stance on entering this country illegally. Purpose for that illegal crossing not withstanding.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Here is some interesting insight into the "cartels." They are not all the same, nor are the solutions easy or clear.

No matter the stance on drugs or crime he brings up some thought provoking insights into what doesn't work and what may(?) work.

Regards,

Doug

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Someone contact lindsey graham and tell him to call off the invasion...

Its also possible random POS' were caught in the middle of another group(s) of POS'. Not everyone kidnapped is an altar boy.

Supposedly she was there for a tummy tuck. The profits from the crack sales may have paid for that surgery and thats the extent of the connection.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Its also possible random POS' were caught in the middle of another group(s) of POS'. Not everyone kidnapped is an altar boy.

Supposedly she was there for a tummy tuck. The profits from the crack sales may have paid for that surgery and thats the extent of the connection.
    At least that is the narrative the major news outlets would have us believe. There is truth and what the government spokespersons and news talking heads' narrative. Seldom do we get the truth.

Top Bottom