• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A security clearance makes it so you can't talk about what you just saw on TV--a Special Access Program Security Manager who I met in 2002.

A few times while I was at HQ ACC at Langley AFB, Va I'd see thing on TV that I knew were classified. I'd say to my wife, "I know about this, but I can't tell you, it's a secret!!" And I'd laugh! Not long ago this came up, all this time she thought I was kidding.

To my knowledge these elected swamp-dwellers don't actually have security clearances, they just have access.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Before you get your undies tied up in knots, I have/had a Federal security clearance, you would not be believe what is classified as "top secret "
    The amount of electricity our airhandlers used, top secret
    The number of non public rooms, including private bathrooms, top secret.
    I can see where these things need to be "classified " but top secret, really?

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    My guess is whoever is in charge of the Top Secret stamp uses it way too often. If they aren't sure they just stamp it Top Secret. If something is embarrassing rather than a threat to national security it still gets a Top Secret stamp. There is never a plan to declassify anything that no longer needs to be Top Secret. No politician ever faces consequences for ignoring the Top Secret stamp. They only went after Trump because of the underlying hate that he was not a member of their special Swamp Club. Biden stumbled into it because he is a moron with no morals.

View attachment 250305
    After this S*** show I think you are right. Just classify it as top secret so it doesn’t come back on me type of thing.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Hillary just kept that stuff in a laptop then used the delete button and hammer. At this point I’m pretty sure Judas Pence did this to help bail out Biden. See everyone we all have them, it’s no big deal.
    That makes sense. Otherwise, just keep his trap shut. So far it was FJB going after Trump then team diaper has them everywhere. Then dipshit Pence raises his hand. WTF?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My guess is whoever is in charge of the Top Secret stamp uses it way too often. If they aren't sure they just stamp it Top Secret. If something is embarrassing rather than a threat to national security it still gets a Top Secret stamp. There is never a plan to declassify anything that no longer needs to be Top Secret. No politician ever faces consequences for ignoring the Top Secret stamp. They only went after Trump because of the underlying hate that he was not a member of their special Swamp Club. Biden stumbled into it because he is a moron with no morals.

View attachment 250305
    To get pedantic, it doesn't say what level, so they might not be top secret, but yeah, way too much is classified.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hillary just kept that stuff in a laptop then used the delete button and hammer. At this point I’m pretty sure Judas Pence did this to help bail out Biden. See everyone we all have them, it’s no big deal.

No she didn't, she gave it to China, and many many people wound up dead as a result.

Claiming she just deleted stuff is massively minimizing the crime she committed.

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am not buying the story. I think it is political media smokescreen. Accuse, Accuse and Accuse, Even when it turns out to be a lie, no one cares to make it right. No one is ever held accountable.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I am not buying the story. I think it is political media smokescreen. Accuse, Accuse and Accuse, Even when it turns out to be a lie, no one cares to make it right. No one is ever held accountable.

It goes further than that.

It doesn't matter, but it takes up media headlines for a time. Usually serves to bury more important stories, or shield a political figure.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Accuse?

Pense admitted and came forward. :n00b:

thefinnnwi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Northwest Indiana/ Japan

View attachment 250305
    My time in service, we always had a saying. "When in doubt, stamp it out". Under classify something, and you are in trouble. Overclassify, someone just needs to manually review it for declassification.

I can't count how many things I needed to be declassified from top secret to secret... or even top secret to unclassified.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    No she didn't, she gave it to China, and many many people wound up dead as a result.

Claiming she just deleted stuff is massively minimizing the crime she committed.

Yikes…. Really. Of course she did, but she deleted all of it when the FBI wanted to see. C’mon man you knew what I was saying….just stop.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It's a smoke screen but what is it covering?

1) Cannot prosecute Biden if everyone (other VP's) did it too?
    2) Easy, harmless mistake, just like those harmless emails/data on Hunter's laptop?
    3) They didn't find any with Kamala woman so she is eligible to be prez?
    4) Warning to the new house, we're watching and will find stuff on all of ya so be careful what you do with our accomplishments?

Something is up?

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Sounds like Pence's Book release failed to get him the National Attention he so Desperately wants.
    This outta get him some More attn!
    "Don't go away Mad Mike, just Go Away"

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I think I'll hire Pence to look for those playboy and penthouse magazines I was stashing away when I was a teenager that I can't find.
    Pence reminds me of the Youth Pastor at a church that so desperately wants to be accepted by the kids that are forced to go to Youth Group that he attempts to sell himself as a rebel.

"You know, when I was your age, I'd sneak a glance at The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue when my Mother wasn't looking too..."

Top Bottom