• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Because, as you work in these positions, you work with thousands of these documents...
    Plus since your a busy man, they get left 15 million little places as you move into the next crisis, next whatever...

So when you quit, you try and find everything and turn it in, but inevitably stuff gets missed.....

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    My guess is whoever is in charge of the Top Secret stamp uses it way too often. If they aren't sure they just stamp it Top Secret. If something is embarrassing rather than a threat to national security it still gets a Top Secret stamp. There is never a plan to declassify anything that no longer needs to be Top Secret. No politician ever faces consequences for ignoring the Top Secret stamp. They only went after Trump because of the underlying hate that he was not a member of their special Swamp Club. Biden stumbled into it because he is a moron with no morals.

TopSecret.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think it's like a competition, scavenger hunt or something...
    78mcue.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did you ever notice whenever one of these clips are posted that the play button in the middle of the screen looks like a clown nose?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    My guess is whoever is in charge of the Top Secret stamp uses it way too often. If they aren't sure they just stamp it Top Secret. If something is embarrassing rather than a threat to national security it still gets a Top Secret stamp. There is never a plan to declassify anything that no longer needs to be Top Secret. No politician ever faces consequences for ignoring the Top Secret stamp. They only went after Trump because of the underlying hate that he was not a member of their special Swamp Club. Biden stumbled into it because he is a moron with no morals.

View attachment 250305
    I hear they're going to declassify the logistics behind Washington crossing the Delaware any day now...

Top Bottom