• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This is a culture war intended to destroy not just our country, but each of us personally.
    My concern really has been that the anti-Christian neobarbs that have been pumped out by the government schools and social engineered by Hollywood culture really cannot admit to themselves what they have done to our country. It's what happens when men do what seems right in their own eyes.
    So OK, we'll ride this runaway coal car to the bottom or else we'll get it stopped before it kills us all.

Here's a link to General Flynn's letter.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/mike-flynn-pens-an-open-letter-to-america

"When the destiny of the United States is at stake, and it is, the very future of the entire world is threatened.

"As Christians, shouldn’t we act? We recognize that divine Providence is the ultimate judge of our destiny. Achieving our destiny as a freedom-loving nation, Providence compels us to do our part in our communities.

"It encourages us in this battle against the forces of evil to face our fears head-on. No enemy on earth is stronger than the united forces of God-fearing, freedom-loving people.
    "We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required.
    "This action is needed at the local, state and federal levels. Action is also required in the economic, media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms.
    "Decide how you can act within your abilities. Stand up and state your beliefs. Be proud of who you are and what you stand for. And face, head-on, those community “leaders” who are willing to allow dark forces to go beyond peaceful protests and destroy and violate your safety and security.
    "Churches and houses of worship must return to normal. We invite everyone of goodwill to not shirk their responsibilities and instead act in a fraternal fashion. If for no other reason or with no other ability, act in a spirit of charity.
    “We cannot disrespect or disregard natural law along with our own religious liberties and freedoms.”

Good, he added, is always more powerful and will prevail over evil – which he suggests is the Marxists participants in the Antifa and Black Lives Matter “protests.” But he said evil may succeed for a time when “good people are divided from each other and their personal lives,” suggesting students must be reunited with their teachers, preachers with their congregations, and customers with their local businesses.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OakRiver,
    None that I've found. In normal day to day operations they beat out other sources in even handed coverage of news from around the world, in how fast they are on stories and in their analysis of where things could be going. Some other organizations are as good but none are better. After the last twenty years of watching the operation it appears that "trunews" is their intent.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OakRiver,
    None that I've found. In normal day to day operations they beat out other sources in even handed coverage of news from around the world, in how fast they are on stories and in their analysis of where things could be going. Some other organizations are as good but none are better. After the last twenty years of watching the operation it appears that "trunews" is their intent.

tenor.gif

Didn't Rick Wiles claim that Bill Clinton was literally a cannibal?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OakRiver, if you do your homework the truth of the matter, what was said and by whom, and who has the need to attack the operation and what their motivations are, become apparent. And, you will find out that no, Rick Wiles didn't say that. It's another case of smearing with innuendo, there being organizations actively involved in such. I consider such a gift because as stated elsewhere, when someone does that they reveal where their heart lies*.

And, should you listen to him rather than his detractors, there's plenty enough to make you go "WHAT DID HE SAY!" without people making stuff up.
    It's just that organizations that are his detractors have a very real need to make him stop shining a light on their plans and actions and they use deceit because of what they are.

By the way, one of the most outrageous things he has said was live on the air in Dallas years before 2001, that judgement on America was going to start on 9/11. When our creator puts something like that on your heart the immediacy of it is there to propel you into giving the warning. And he did. Then September 12 rolled around and people in Dallas went :rolleyes:. Then it turned out that God told him the truth.
    Oh well, that's how you get 2020 hindsight. Eh, did I just make another punny?

*A fun pun for future use.
    :laugh:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    OakRiver, if you do your homework the truth of the matter, what was said and by whom, and who has the need to attack the operation and what their motivations are, become apparent. And, you will find out that no, Rick Wiles didn't say that. It's another case of smearing with innuendo, there being organizations actively involved in such. I consider such a gift because as stated elsewhere, when someone does that they reveal where their heart lies*.

And, should you listen to him rather than his detractors, there's plenty enough to make you go "WHAT DID HE SAY!" without people making stuff up.
    It's just that organizations that are his detractors have a very real need to make him stop shining a light on their plans and actions and they use deceit because of what they are.

By the way, one of the most outrageous things he has said was live on the air in Dallas years before 2001, that judgement on America was going to start on 9/11. When our creator puts something like that on your heart the immediacy of it is there to propel you into giving the warning. And he did. Then September 12 rolled around and people in Dallas went :rolleyes:. Then it turned out that God told him the truth.
    Oh well, that's how you get 2020 hindsight. Eh, did I just make another punny?

*A fun pun for future use.
    :laugh:

That's been one of the milder claims that has appeared on TruNews.
    While Rick Wiles founded TruNews, TruNews is not synonymous with Rick Wiles. Whether Rick Wiles said those controversial statements you are objecting to me bringing up, or not (something that wasn't being claimed), the fact is that TruNews has a history of inviting controversial guests and advancing controversial topics.

If you want me to object to what Rick Wiles actually said, what are your thoughts on his antisemitic comments about the attempt to impeach Trump? Or his claims that Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper were going to lead a coup at the Whitehouse within 72 hours back in July of 2018? Or his comments that COVID-19 is God's "death angel"? Or his claims in 2014 that Obama would use Ebola to march Americans into FEMA camps? How about Justice Scalia's death really being a pagan sacrifice?

A lot of these comments you can hear coming directly from Mr. Wiles.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "While Rick Wiles founded TruNews, TruNews is not synonymous with Rick Wiles."

I've seen very little difference beyond one being an individual in charge of a ministry and the other, his ministry. But, that individual (Wiles) has stated in the past that he is trying to distance himself from hands on operation. The staffing has been developed and brought up to speed over the last few years. I don't see what the point is you're trying to make.

"Whether Rick Wiles said those controversial statements you are objecting to me bringing up, or not (something that wasn't being claimed), the fact is that TruNews has a history of inviting controversial guests and advancing controversial topics."

Did I object to you bringing something up? No, I said that Wiles didn't say Bill Clinton was a cannibal. Now, maybe Bill eats some strange things and vice versa, but Wiles didn't say he was a cannibal. The rest of what I said concerning that is self-evident. And yes, trunews does follow the practice of not censoring content, with the result that a lot of reporting takes place without the blinders imposed upon the majority of reporting organzations. Controversial? You bet, quite often. Some good examples:

The history of Cyrus Schofield, who funded him and why.
    Why the State Department would proclaim that by governmental policy to not be zionist is to be anti-semitic or in other words creeping up on a hate crime.
    What the plans have been for digital global control of commerce and individuals, whose plans they are, what their motivations are and by attending international trade conferences in Europe and Asia reporting directly to the viewers of trunews on the latest developments.
    Oh well, that list could go on and on with bunches of stuff that make dummycrats and republithugs emotionally endangered.

"If you want me to object to what Rick Wiles actually said, what are your thoughts on his antisemitic comments about the attempt to impeach Trump?"

You will have to be more specific. Much of what Wiles says is defined as anti-semitic because the definition of anti-semitism is occasionally adjusted to suit current political realities. Reference the subjects that were mentioned above that so many consider controversial. Are they controversial? Not if you understand the facts. It turns into just being people doing underhanded stuff to get their way. And to borrow from Jeff Foxworthy, if you talk about it then you might be an anti-semitie.

"Or his claims that Rachel Maddow and Anderson Cooper were going to lead a coup at the Whitehouse within 72 hours back in July of 2018?"

Well, that's not what he said either. You should listen to the program instead of getting disinfo'd. That way you could not only hear the replay of what Maddow and Cooper said but you could hear the commentary during the trunews program (aired on 7/17/18). I searched it up and then listened to it on our inhouse data base while working on "conicals" for an 1858 but I'm out of time for now.

For the rest that you referenced, listen to the programs for what was actually said. Conjecture, analysis or speculation is not "claiming", in other words saying that something is going to happen.
    And I will reference back to my previous statement...

"None that I've found. In normal day to day operations they beat out other sources in even handed coverage of news from around the world, in how fast they are on stories and in their analysis of where things could be going. Some other organizations are as good but none are better. After the last twenty years of watching the operation it appears that "trunews" is their intent."

OK, I'm gonna go verify the patch on a tank damaged by the fiber optics contractor.
    If you have the means, please do listen to the program from 7/17/18 (fittingly enough, anniversary of the communists murdering the Russian royal family).
    Later

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh by the way, in that program two years ago they got into the preps for the revolt in Portland, the communists' hatred of Russia, why the rabid anti-Trump behavior...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    "While Rick Wiles founded TruNews, TruNews is not synonymous with Rick Wiles."

I've seen very little difference beyond one being an individual in charge of a ministry and the other, his ministry. But, that individual (Wiles) has stated in the past that he is trying to distance himself from hands on operation. The staffing has been developed and brought up to speed over the last few years. I don't see what the point is you're trying to make.
    Very simple. I was talking about TruNews, you conflated TruNews with Rick Wiles.

Did I object to you bringing something up? No, I said that Wiles didn't say Bill Clinton was a cannibal
    Ok, that makes two of us

You will have to be more specific. Much of what Wiles says is defined as anti-semitic because the definition of anti-semitism is occasionally adjusted to suit current political realities. Reference the subjects that were mentioned above that so many consider controversial. Are they controversial? Not if you understand the facts. It turns into just being people doing underhanded stuff to get their way. And to borrow from Jeff Foxworthy, if you talk about it then you might be an anti-semitie.
    I didn't realize that he had said so many that I would have to be specific. How about his "Jew coup" comments, where he also claimed that there would be a civil war by last Christmas? That antisemitic enough?
    "That's the way the Jews work,"
    "They are deceivers. They plot, they lie, they do whatever they have to do to accomplish their political agenda. This impeach Trump movement is a Jew coup."
    How about his claims that our politicians sign pledges of loyalty to Isreal, and that a "Jewish mafia" killed JFK?

Well, that's not what he said either. You should listen to the program instead of getting disinfo'd. That way you could not only hear the replay of what Maddow and Cooper said but you could hear the commentary during the trunews program (aired on 7/17/18). I searched it up and then listened to it on our inhouse data base while working on "conicals" for an 1858 but I'm out of time for now.
    I did listen to him. I'm not linking the video, but I heard the words he said directly, and what I posted earlier is a fair representation of what he said. If you belie I am incorrect, and he never said that we were "72 hours away from a coup", then you need to try to explain away his actual words about a "shoot out in the White House" and "men clad in black" assaulting the White House, and what you think they actually meant.

For the rest that you referenced, listen to the programs for what was actually said. Conjecture, analysis or speculation is not "claiming", in other words saying that something is going to happen.
    And I will reference back to my previous statement...
    I've heard exactly what he has said. He does not leave a great deal of room for interpretation, but if you want to try to give the plain and ordinary meaning of his words a new spin you are more than welcome to explain how up is down and night is day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If you want only the perspective of a radical bat **** crazy right wing point of view then TruNews is your gig. But I'm still gonna laugh at it when you post nonsense.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Very simple. I was talking about TruNews, you conflated TruNews with Rick Wiles.

Ok, that makes two of us

I didn't realize that he had said so many that I would have to be specific. How about his "Jew coup" comments, where he also claimed that there would be a civil war by last Christmas? That antisemitic enough?
    "That's the way the Jews work,"
    "They are deceivers. They plot, they lie, they do whatever they have to do to accomplish their political agenda. This impeach Trump movement is a Jew coup."
    How about his claims that our politicians sign pledges of loyalty to Isreal, and that a "Jewish mafia" killed JFK?

I did listen to him. I'm not linking the video, but I heard the words he said directly, and what I posted earlier is a fair representation of what he said. If you belie I am incorrect, and he never said that we were "72 hours away from a coup", then you need to try to explain away his actual words about a "shoot out in the White House" and "men clad in black" assaulting the White House, and what you think they actually meant.

I've heard exactly what he has said. He does not leave a great deal of room for interpretation, but if you want to try to give the plain and ordinary meaning of his words a new spin you are more than welcome to explain how up is down and night is day.

Hi OakRiver,
    Did you listen to the entire broadcast to be knowledgeable of what you were presented with or did you accept someones editing? Just wondering, not that I could think that it would matter actually.

Notice context. If you were anti-semitic (against semites) then you would be against semites. If you were against the many various peoples of the Jewish faith then you would be anti-Jewish. If you were against zionism you would be anti-zionist. And in the political realities of today if you are not pro-zionism, or are against kabbalah worship or (gasp) you don't appreciate meddling in the affairs of our country (much less an Epstein blackmail operation) then by the magic of modern mass media you are labeled anti-semitic. By my observations this is just about where Mr. Wiles is, being attacked by various organizations for trying to put facts before the public.
    And now, once again, I will reference you to my previous statement,
    "None that I've found. In normal day to day operations they beat out other sources in even handed coverage of news from around the world, in how fast they are on stories and in their analysis of where things could be going. Some other organizations are as good but none are better. After the last twenty years of watching the operation it appears that "trunews" is their intent."

Specifically to address another of your misstatements though, he didn't say there was going to be a civil war by last Christmas. At that time (the time frame being when dummycrats and republithugs were pushing for an impeachment) he stated that there could be a trial by Christmas and a civil war (it would be after the trial) could result. Once again, it's a matter of context and of course editing reality to suit ones narrative (not you but where you got the untrue news). If you listen to broadcasts rather than the product of those who wish to attack trunews and Wiles, well, you would find out what is actually being said. And I suspect that like me you wouldn't agree with everything you heard, you wouldn't like how everything is presented and like me you'd probably hear stuff that later on you might think that you'd just as soon not have found out about, but that you would appreciate having somebody out there who wasn't controlled and wasn't afraid to tell you.

Oh, one other item before I go, about the "Jew coup" as Wiles called it. I remember that broadcast or at least I think it must be the one you are referring to. During that broadcast they went through a list of people involved in working to bring about the impeachment of the president (person by person by person ad nauseam) tracing out political networking and business connections. Everyone should be informed about that. That so many involved were Jewish... Wiles gave voice to his comment. I wonder if his staff winced.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Hi NKBJ,
    That is certainly an interesting perspective you continue to maintain on TruNews and Rick Wiles.

It is difficult to discuss a topic when linguistic sleight of hand is used to redefine words, and I am being told that person speaking did not say what I heard them say.

If you still believe TruNews is a credible source then that is ultimately your decision to make.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    OakRiver,
    The redefining has been accomplished by people who need to use those linguistics in squelching dissent, not by Wiles, trunews or me.
    Take a look at what has been done with that (in support of US foreign policy) and mesh it with "hate crime" laws. State Dept publications is a pretty good place to start.

I have to keep my salt shaker handy for anybody on the interseine, including trunews.
    By the way, I listen to Daniel Lizst (Dark Journalist) sometimes too.:D

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    While I'm swilling coffee this morning and obeying the cat it occurs to me that an example of reporting you can't find elsewhere might be helpful in explaining why I include trunews in those who I listen to. Ed Szall, a reporter on staff, recently did a two part interview with Steven Hoffenberg, a man who in the past was involved, knowledgeable and observing of Epstein's operations. That's a lightning rod that few news organization dare touch. Here are links to those interviews.
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/warl...steven-hoffenberg-exposes-blackmail-operation
    https://www.trunews.com/stream/epst...-talks-about-wexner-maxwell-clinton-and-trump

This thread was begun to provide a link to an open letter to America from General Flynn and it quickly devolved into an attack upon not the content but rather the source, attacking the messenger instead of the message, in this case from General Flynn. That's a shame though revealing. What the man said is the truth, which of course is why it is repugnant to so many.

We are witnessing a vicious assault by enemies of all that is good, and our president is having to act in ways unprecedented in decades, maybe centuries.

The biblical nature of good versus evil cannot be discounted as we examine what is happening on the streets of America.
    It’s Marxism in the form of antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement versus our very capable and very underappreciated law enforcement professionals, the vast majority of whom are fighting to provide us safe and secure homes, streets and communities.
    When the destiny of the United States is at stake, and it is, the very future of the entire world is threatened.
    As Christians, shouldn’t we act? We recognize that divine Providence is the ultimate judge of our destiny. Achieving our destiny as a freedom-loving nation, Providence compels us to do our part in our communities.
    It encourages us in this battle against the forces of evil to face our fears head-on. No enemy on earth is stronger than the united forces of God-fearing, freedom-loving people.
    We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required.
    This action is needed at the local, state and federal levels. Action is also required in the economic, media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms.
    Decide how you can act within your abilities. Stand up and state your beliefs. Be proud of who you are and what you stand for. And face, head-on, those community “leaders” who are willing to allow dark forces to go beyond peaceful protests and destroy and violate your safety and security.
    Churches and houses of worship must return to normal. We invite everyone of goodwill to not shirk their responsibilities and instead act in a fraternal fashion. If for no other reason or with no other ability, act in a spirit of charity.
    We cannot disrespect or disregard natural law along with our own religious liberties and freedoms.
    I am witnessing elderly people lose their connection to all that is good in their lives: connections to their faith, their families and their individual freedoms, especially the simple act of attending church, something they’ve been doing for decades.
    Let us not be intimidated or fear those who cry out that we are in the minority; we are not.
    Good is always more powerful and will prevail over evil.
    However, evil will succeed for a time when good people are divided from each other and their personal lives — children away from their teachers, preachers from their congregations, customers from their local businesses.
    America will never give in to evil. Americans work together to solve problems.
    We do not and should not ever allow anarchy and the evil forces behind it to operate on any street in our nation.
    No one should have to fear for their very life because some dark, disturbed force is challenged by the very essence of what America stands for.
    We are “one nation under God” and it is our individual liberties that make us strong, not liberties given to our government. Our government has no liberty unless and until “we the people” say so.
    God bless America and let’s stand by everything that was and is good in our lives, in our communities and in our country.
    Otherwise, America as the true North Star for humanity will cease to exist as we know it.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Good ole General Flynn.

The guy who was asked at a QAnon conspiracy theory rally if the US should have a Myanmar style, military led coup and responded in the affirmative.

Stellar guy. Top notch. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom