• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Life Member

Marksman
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Goshen
    Mike Braun is saying the right things when I see him interviewed on tv. I have seen him show more understanding about the issues and bold enough to say the hard things. I also believe he no longer thinks the 2nd amendment is about hunting. When you understand the trouble you could be in if you say something the FBI doesn't agree with and still say it you are brave. Remember what Chuck Schumer said. the intel agencies have 7 ways to sunday to get even with you, well we see that happening often. https://www.mikebraunforindiana.com/donate/

Bryon

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Mike Braun is saying the right things when I see him interviewed on tv. I have seen him show more understanding about the issues and bold enough to say the hard things. I also believe he no longer thinks the 2nd amendment is about hunting. When you understand the trouble you could be in if you say something the FBI doesn't agree with and still say it you are brave. Remember what Chuck Schumer said. the intel agencies have 7 ways to sunday to get even with you, well we see that happening often. https://www.mikebraunforindiana.com/donate/

Bryon
    He`s still "young" in the political world, but I agree, so far, I like what I`ve seen and heard from him. He`s way better than todd young, who seems to be willing to at least say anything to appear to be "middle of the road".

Time will tell about Mike Braun, and I really hope he holds true to the persona he seems to be showing.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember when Chuck said that and thought, if they really felt that way they should have fired everybody who works for those agencies forever. It's absolutely wrong for elected representatives to fear to disagree with those groups no matter how poorly they represent the people, this isn't the USSR.

Hopefully Senator Braun will do well.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I too have written Braun and was surprised when his response was not a copy of a standard statement but directly addressed the issues I brought up. Maybe there is hope once the old leaches are no longer intimidating the newer members.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    His staff has actually returned calls for e-mails I've sent and spent time on the phone to expand on what I wrote. Like Walorski who has just called me out of the blue to see what was on my mind.

I like that.

Top Bottom