• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Did you get the safe last year?

Perfect size for the space I have available, plus I have some Menards rebate vouchers just sitting in the drawer.

I’m worried about stock. Should I be in line at 6:00AM, or did they have a good quantity, so I can roll in at about 8:00AM and avoid the rush?
    I did. We were there at 6. I think they had 30 of them but they were still putting some out. We did some other shopping and some were still there around 7 but people were also there buying.

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I have this safe or atleast it's equivalent , got it black friday at menards a couple years back
    Works fine...it's obviously not a "good " safe as it doesn't have a solid plate door but it's way better than just a locking metal gun cabinet
    I'm sure it will stop/seriously delay the average thief that isn't carrying around a bunch of cutting tools and offer some fire protection
    I'll probably try to buy one of these this year for my reloading supplies and some ammo

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I bought 2 of these about 3 years ago. Decent box for the price. They are not going to stop a determined thief, but that was not my goal.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have two safes. One has a dial lock and the other electronic. The e-lock is S&G. Neither lock has ever failed. It is good to keep extra fresh batteries on hand, just in case. As far as keeping it in a camper, one thing to consider is that each firearm would have to be secured to prevent damage and if someone steals your camper, they have your guns and can work on breaking into the safe at their leisure.

Top Bottom