• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I have noticed the number of guests is most of the time double the number of members. Could be members not signed in? I had been a guest user for years. Reading posts and stuff finally decided to sign up. My thoughts are maybe not being able to view the classies with out being signed in. Any thoughts on this?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have noticed the number of guests is most of the time double the number of members. Could be members not signed in? I had been a guest user for years. Reading posts and stuff finally decided to sign up. My thoughts are maybe not being able to view the classies with out being signed in. Any thoughts on this?
    Being a guest (accidentally logged out a time or two or different devices) is punishment enough…. So many ads. :lmfao: Maybe if the guests knew they could get rid of the ads they would sign up.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have been told before that those are usually not, spiders, etc capturing the web site posts for search engines and governmental agencies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why would they block the thing that draws so many to the website?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Good point just always see the posts about not reading the rules.
    There are a lot of members that get protective of people coming here for the classifieds. All you have to do is look at the little blurb "About Indiana Gun Owners" on the bottom of the screen to see how important a draw the classifieds are.
    1678624946661.png

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I was always able to see the classies, even before I became a member. If I’m understanding your post.

Maybe you mean don’t allow guests to see the class. unless a member.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I was always able to see the classies, even before I became a member. If I’m understanding your post.

Maybe you mean don’t allow guests to see the class. unless a member.
    yes that was my thinking but I the classies is what brings newbees in.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom