• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That @JamesV 300BO on an :ingo: lower is set up fantastically. All you hear is the bolt and the board getting poked down range. Gas out the can, port, & apparently into the magazine. Man, if he gets that thing scoped...

@bigretic had a rescued revolver with a ridiculous single action trigger. A mouse fart would set it off.

I got the 3 red dots I set out to get zeroed early, so I met my goal.

Got @2A_Tom magazine issue figured out.

Now firing another Derringer, this time compared to Tom's +p .45, of @d.kaufman 's 9mm, I really wasn't interested in the 10mm flavor. I'll stick with my .22lr Derringer.

Aside from the comradery, you gotta love everyone letting you try out anything you see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That @JamesV 300BO on an :ingo: lower is set up fantastically. All you hear is the bolt and the board getting poked down range. Gas out the can, port, & apparently into the magazine.

@bigretic had a rescued revolver with a ridiculous single action trigger. A mouse fart would set it off.

Now firing another Derringer, this time compared to Tom's +p .45, of @d.kaufman 's 9mm, I really wasn't interested in the 10mm flavor. I'll stick with my .22lr Derringer.

Aside from the comradery, you gotta love everyone letting you try out anything you see.

I love the 'trying out' other people's guns.
    And I love letting others taking mine out for a try.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Me too. When I take classes I let anyone try.
    If it's going to break, I want to know now rather than when it counts. Plus, try before you buy.

At an indoor range, I think Blythes, I let someone try a gun out.
    He asked, are you sure.
    I told him, it's not a girlfriend, go ahead and try it out.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    At an indoor range, I think Blythes, I let someone try a gun out.
    He asked, are you sure.
    I told him, it's not a girlfriend, go ahead and try it out.
    When I let the neighbor girl take my gear to class, I told her to run it like her life depended on it. You're not going to break it, and if you do, i need to know the failing point. She now owns the same line gun with a red dot.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Should invite her to an ingo shoot
    That will be in the works. She had a wedding today. Soon she is off to the Caribbean to Veterinarian school. She already asked if I could store her pistol in my gun room. Of course, I said no problem. She bought it and came straight over. I installed the optic. Green dot.

Schedule it key.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    That @JamesV 300BO on an :ingo: lower is set up fantastically. All you hear is the bolt and the board getting poked down range. Gas out the can, port, & apparently into the magazine. Man, if he gets that thing scoped...

Thank you sir, glad to get comments from others.
    Also great to hear comments from @JettaKnight since he's a lefty

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks JamesV for a good time yesterday. Windy and chilly as the day went on. Good to see everyone who showed up. Extra brave for JettaKnight for riding his bike from Fort Wayne and back home. Would be nice to have another Meet and Shoot again maybe in Spring with warmer weather.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Thanks JamesV for a good time yesterday. Windy and chilly as the day went on. Good to see everyone who showed up. Extra brave for JettaKnight for riding his bike from Fort Wayne and back home. Would be nice to have another Meet and Shoot again maybe in Spring with warmer weather.
    Thank you for coming out and braving the weather as the day went on.

Yes that is something I'm sure we are all looking forward too, spring and getting back out to the range.

Top Bottom