• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Louisville, Ky is hosting the Medal Of Honor society, and we had a chance to met some of the MOH recipients, My son received 2 challenge coins, one from Don Jenkins, and one from the daughter of VADM John Bulkelly.....neat neat neat!!, and we got to shake hands with many of the MOH winners, and Leroy Petry, one of the latest Recipients! Don Jenkins and my son
    100_2257.jpg

Leroy Petry, and my son ! Woody Williams in the background ( He was on Sons Of Guns)
    100_2258.jpg

Last edited:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    They came to the Slugger museum and then to Frazier museum t5his afternoon also. It was an honor to see them at Slugger. They each received a personalized bat with the MOH logo

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh man, I'd love to have my son in the way of that, heck, I'd eat it up myself. You walk in the footsteps of giants :)

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Amazing men. I had the opportunity to serve with one for eighteen months while stationed in Panama. His name is Gary Littrell. He was our battalion SgtMaj. at the time. I took a major butt chewing from him once or twice. He demanded perfection at all times and was always in the field with us when we were out.(two weeks in and two weeks out). A top notch guy in all areas.

Gary L. Littrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom