• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I am not knocking their beef,I just happen to buy mine from a farmer.
    I should have been more clear. I have had NY Strip from them, and I won't buy it again. No matter how I have cooked it, it was tough and chewy. Their premium hamburger is the only beef I will get there.

And like @Aszerigan says, bring the big coolers...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Just took delivery of a 1/2 cow from Prime Cut 41 in Veedersburg. A bit pricey, but 3 weeks from order to pickup at $3.84/lbs. my last cow that was processed in Clinton, In. back in 2019 was $2.69 out the door.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Well. May I suggest pm me with what you want? Though I just lost a few hundred lbs with a freezer fail, I am willing to do bulk grass fed sales. Will raise pasture chicken for you. And lots of rabbit. Just a shameless plug. If I don’t have it, I can try to connect you straight to the farmer that does.

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    LaPaz Junction
    Hit Lowerys and got flash froze wild caught Sockeye filets,10 lbs $25.00......Oh yeah Oh yeah. I left one box there in the freezer.
    My daughter and I were there last week and I got boneless skinless chicken breasts and jumbo chicken wings. 10# of each and only spent $30. The wings were 2.7 to the #. I could not believe the packed shopping carts with meat.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Well. May I suggest pm me with what you want? Though I just lost a few hundred lbs with a freezer fail, I am willing to do bulk grass fed sales. Will raise pasture chicken for you. And lots of rabbit. Just a shameless plug. If I don’t have it, I can try to connect you straight to the farmer that does.

You probably have thought of this already, but in case anyone else has dealt with this and not thought of it.......a lot of home insurance policies have spoilage coverage for this type of event (freezer fail). It is usually a lower limit than the home coverage but may be worth looking into. In Indiana there is typically one year from the date of the incident to file a claim.

Top Bottom