• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Had my first experience in there about a month ago. Very friendly staff even when the place was packed with customers. I paid with credit card without an added expense-uncommon nowadays. I highly recommend the shop and will definitely visit it again.

Tim Enyeart

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Marion
    Always fun to walk throughout the store and gazing at the constantly changing inventory. I prefer to buy locally when I can and McDonalds seems to get most of my business. Lots of used weapons and accessories too.

Dr_O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    I've picked up some 22LR from Jeff in the last few weeks.

Selection has been slim as it is everywhere but McDonald's is holding the line on pricing.

Lanternman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    East Central
    I wanted to move a good shop back to the top.

I enjoy doing business with Jeff. They don't push you to buy, but are more than helpful when needed.

There is always a nice selection of firearms. I highly recommend them.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Here's a bump for McDonald's.

I ordered a lower during a black Friday sale. Talked to him via email before hand and all was good.

Got a call the minute he received it and went into the store for the first time.

Nice place. Well stocked with new and used firearms. Nobody pushing to sell anything. Asked a couple questions and got the answers I wanted.

I felt kind of bad not buying anything, but I will be back. Was kind of shocked at the laid back atmosphere. I liked it. Reminded me of Lengel's from years ago. Nice thing is the place is close for me.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I just purchased my Springfield Armory Hellcat from McDonalds guns on 14 Feb 2020. First time ever in the shop. I had heard about them in the past just never made it to the shop, so after my VA appointment. My wife and I went and checked them out. Great place. I will be back and would recommend them to anyone. Lots of inventory.

three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    Stopped in last Saturday. Jeff was stacked with inventory as usual. One of the best shops in the area as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Her name is Chelsie (Brittany spaniel) and for a cookie you get tail wag and a lap on the cheek

Since the thread was bumped already ... I'll point out that the "spaniel" part of the name was dropped nearly 40 years ago. It's just Brittany now.

Great freaking dogs. I've had a bunch of them.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Stopped in today and the shop buzzing with customers. Jeff and his daughter were their usual friendly and professional selves. Great customer service and good prices on the firearms.

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Recently heard Jeff will be retiring. Gonna be a real loss. Great people and a lot of knowledge. Easily the best atmosphere for a gun shop anywhere around here. Anyone been by lately?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I drove by yesterday and the lot was full. Sad thing to see them pack it up. I just moved closer and was planning to stop in so often I became a regular.

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    I drove by yesterday and the lot was full. Sad thing to see them pack it up. I just moved closer and was planning to stop in so often I became a regular.
    I’m gonna stop in today. It’s the only place around here where the conversation is worth the trip even if I don’t find anything I’m looking for.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Is he closing for sure??? Can you please post the date when he is closing by?? I bought a few guns from him several years ago. Just like everyone said, great people, nice atmosphere, good selection, even had military surplus.....sad to see another shop closing.....

eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Talked to him today. They’re cutting hours down to 2 days a week starting next week. Closing and moving to Kentucky before summer I believe.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I miss getting up Saturday mornings and running out to the shop. Jeff had so much stuff and the inventory was ever changing. McDonald's was my favorite shop in Indiana.

Top Bottom