• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So who decides if they convene on Saturday to continue the process? I would guess many congress critters have plans to be out of DC for the weekend.

Boiled down: who's calling the shots in the House right now?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Down to 7 Patriots left. I was watching live on a ABC network. At the end a congressman was talking to Gaetz and Gaetz was smiling and shaking his hand like the guy was telling him he was flipping, and Gaetz was very pleasant then that congressman went down and voted McCarthy and McCarthy jumped up and cheered….what a tool McCarthy is. The congressman seemed sad to of done it and went back up to Gaetz who smiled and shook his had and they talked like Gaetz was telling its all good I respect you to the fullest. Then the ABC punk told the story I watched and talked about what he saw and said Gaetz just glared at him with contempt when voted for McCarthy. It’s really impossiable for these liberals to ever tell the truth about anything.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Obviously, a serious effort is being made to make sure McCarthy doesn't get embarrassed on the "Sunday Shows" this weekend.

Bet Lauren Boebert just lost her seat in 2 years, and doesn't know it yet.

Hell, the Swamp Republicans will probably be in Colorado stuffing ballot boxes for her opponent.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    FNC was talking to one of the Congress womenfolk yesterday. She said in 24 hours the vote would be done. Sounds like this was all a show.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    What a joke this all is!
    This just makes our party even look stupider!
    Why not just vote and the one with the most votes win,even though I dont like either one of these jerks.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    We need a Conservative Party, the Republican Party sucks. If you don’t do a balance budget and stop spending and borrowing and show a record of it you won’t get my vote. Guess I won’t be voting anymore. Watch in next 2 years how much McCarthy and his republicans tax, up the debt limit and spend. You can count on it. They have to wait until 10pm to get the rest of the Ukraine $ back over for the final few bribes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Good explanation of what the fight is over.

“That should get his vote total moving in the right direction, undercutting the prior momentum from the anti-McCarthy holdouts. Here’s what those concessions look like.”

Still haven't seen a commitment to go after federal abuse of power by the executive branch. All the rest is just window dressing. One person can force a no confidence vote, but McCarthy is business as usual and not enough of the rank and file would rock the boat so it is an empty gesture

Still want someone else, preferably Scalise. He knows the left wants us dead

Top Bottom