Reactions: Leo

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well yeah, I mean she lives in MAGA country after all...

I don't know why she doesn't just turn into her snake form and scare these people away.

1648579221546.jpeg

HCRMPD1

Marksman
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Shelbyville
    The Mayor of Chicago has an augmented platoon of bodyguards, but refuses you to have a Glock 19 with a 15 round magazine.

Yeah, not happening, Madam Mayor.

Why so many bodyguards needed when they have laws against guns there? Could it be because the unlawful already don't abide by the law.

Maybe its just me, but I think Chicago should seperate from the Union and form their own country, the Madame Hitler can rule supreme.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why so many bodyguards needed when they have laws against guns there? Could it be because the unlawful already don't abide by the law.

Maybe its just me, but I think Chicago should seperate from the Union and form their own country, the Madame Hitler can rule supreme.
    She needs them to protect her from Indiana's LACK of gun laws, silly...geez...:dunno:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    71? That's about 2 platoons.
    If you read the article that's not all of them, she also has about 20 officers as her "personal protection detail".

See above.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I have a problem understanding how a lot of these politicians get into office. I would think there should be better choices. Maybe quality people don't go into politics. Seems like most would not be able to get a job or do work so go into politics to screw people and order them around.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    "All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted." - Frank Herbert

"I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office." – Milton Friedman

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting thought. What is the size of the secret service detail for a former president? Id guess probably a few less folks.

Top Bottom