• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Usually you can see them tentatively approach the gate and leave a sticker on the gate, sometimes they will put a sticker on the mail box.

we have been having a problem with Foxes lately so two of the LGD’s will have full run of the front as well. If they do not know you there is going to be a problem. We have a double gate at the front and the one closest to, the road is locked.
    iu

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well, I said upthread that I have never had to sign for an ammo delivery but today I did. I need to find out if it's a FedEx thing or a Bucking Horse thing. If it's the latter, I probably won't buy from them anymore. I don't work from home and FedEx will attempt three deliveries and if no one is home to sign for it, it goes back to the sender.

I don't want to take that chance or hassle to try to time it and be home when the window of delivery is pretty much all day.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Well, I said upthread that I have never had to sign for an ammo delivery but today I did. I need to find out if it's a FedEx thing or a Bucking Horse thing. If it's the latter, I probably won't buy from them anymore. I don't work from home and FedEx will attempt three deliveries and if no one is home to sign for it, it goes back to the sender.

I don't want to take that chance or hassle to try to time it and be home when the window of delivery is pretty much all day.
    Please let us know.

thanks

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Haven't signed for ammo via UPS or FedEx for years. Won't be an issue unless one's retailer wants it.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I have bought ammo online virtually exclusively for 15+ years. Rarely have I had to sign for it. And they'll leave it wherever they leave your other packages. I can find prices online that are about 1/2 of any LGS on most ammo. Shipping on ammo is expensive b/c of weight and it's better to buy in bulk. So mostly I buy in 1,000 round increments.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have bought ammo online virtually exclusively for 15+ years. Rarely have I had to sign for it. And they'll leave it wherever they leave your other packages. I can find prices online that are about 1/2 of any LGS on most ammo. Shipping on ammo is expensive b/c of weight and it's better to buy in bulk. So mostly I buy in 1,000 round increments.
    1K is a nice number for something like 9 mm. It appears to be a standard case size. For .22 I try to buy 5k.

Top Bottom