• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington

A fifteen year old kid used a shotgun to kill four (including a police officer who was shot while getting ready to head to work) and injure two more in a mass shooting in NC. This happened over a month ago, and I just now heard about it. Why didn't this receive more media attention?

(Yeah, I know why. That was rhetorical.)

In the second article I linked (dated from the day after) they even tried to spin this horrible event as ammo for their anti-gun agenda, but it looks like after it came out that the teen had used a shotgun, and not the evil black rifle, I guess the media just decided to stop talking about it.

No matter how many times I see it I just can't seem to get used to what a bunch of sick, agenda-driven monsters our supposed "leaders" and "journalists" are in this country.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    A nature trail shooting rings a slight bell but I thought it was from a lot longer ago. Crazy how this one flew under the radar. Guess shotguns and a shooter who wasn't 18-21?

Always worth remembering that these people are not always wedded to a single location or target. I don't carry more than a J-frame when I'm out for runs. You may run into someone coming to or from a much more major crime, or just nonspecifically going after whoever comes alo

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008