Marty Brown Memorial Invitational -- Nov. 16-17, 2019 (Camp Atterbury, IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammerd13

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Hammer, thats a great looking rifle.

Also me: An inch man! One friggin inch. :xmad:

Lol.
    Btw, the second place prize can be found here.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...75427-voodoo-tactical-delux-2-rifle-case.html

Thank you Doc! I lucked out that weekend, for sure. I felt honored to have you as a worthy opponent!!

Perhaps a rematch next year?!

p.s. Your post (linked above), regarding the second place rifle case was epic. I hope you and your therapist have worked things out! LOL!!

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If anyone here is interested on working on their set up for next year, I have a scope mount listed in the classifieds. I didn't have a lot of time to tinker with my set-up before the shoot this year but I think I'm settling down on what I like. I will offer a deep discount on the NF mount to RR shooters that were at Atterbury this year if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out for a a Bobro mount and a Wilson Combat mount that I will be listing soon.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    If anyone here is interested on working on their set up for next year, I have a scope mount listed in the classifieds. I didn't have a lot of time to tinker with my set-up before the shoot this year but I think I'm settling down on what I like. I will offer a deep discount on the NF mount to RR shooters that were at Atterbury this year if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out for a a Bobro mount and a Wilson Combat mount that I will be listing soon.

Deuce,

Just curious if the NF mount (it smells like money, right?), the Bobro mount (me likey and absolutely reeks of money!) and a Wilson Combat mount (also smells like money, right?) didn't work out for you, what did???

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Deuce,

Just curious if the NF mount (it smells like money, right?), the Bobro mount (me likey and absolutely reeks of money!) and a Wilson Combat mount (also smells like money, right?) didn't work out for you, what did???

You are correct ... they all reek of money. Right now though, the NF is going to go for exactly what I paid a fellow INGO member ... zero profit to me and a bargain (my opinion) considering the condition. I still have to look up my Wilson Combat and Bobro to settle on a price and gather up the packaging before listing. I should have them up soon.

I have never used the Wilson Combat mount. It's too high for the type of shooting we do at Atterbury and I would never be able to get a proper cheek weld. Even with the proper comb set up, I don't think my old neck could handle the prone stages.

The Bobro is an excellent mount and that is what I used at Atterbury this year. However, it was still just a touch too high and I was fighting it all weekend (the way my rifle was set up, I didn't want to mess with building up the comb). Even so, I shot my best groups ever (though, I don't think the mount had a say in that one way or the other).

The NF is the perfect height. However, I don't want a 20MOA mount and will try to pick up the same mount without the 20MOA.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom