• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Cicero
    Very nice, well run, simple shop located in Westfield, IN on SR 32 and Cary Rd. He doesn't stock tons of inventory, ammo, or accessories, but has never not had what I was looking for or an answer for a question. I have made two firearm purchases here, and have came away from both feeling that I received very fair prices on the firearms and on a trade in. His inventory is mostly geared towards self defense and assault weapons. I highly recommend a visit to this shop if in the market.....he has become my goto first stop when looking for anything.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I met the owner as well. I had them transfer a P228 frame I picked up. Been in to the shop a couple of times - nice place and the folks there are good people.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Yep. Chris (owner) is good people. Knowledgeable, fair prices, exceptional service. He's my go to for transfers...even at $35...which used to be $20.

He even remembers my name when I come in.

I drive right past another store that supports the right to "bare" arms and go to marksman due to the other shops lack of service.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Bought a used .38 for a fair price ($260 plus tax, Charter Arms lady owned) couple of weeks ago and Chris was very good to work with.
    I called him back yesterday to ask about any used .22 revolvers, and he knew who I was, which always impresses me since I'm so bad with names.
    Went back to buy either a 9mm a .40 and talked with Chris' Dad for over an hour, then went back later in the day and bought a used Taurus PT 709 Slim 9mm for $180.

Last edited:

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    I try to stop by there when I am in the area. Seems to get interesting used guns but turnover fast. Have watched his youtube videos for a couple of years. Felt he had helped me with his videos so visited in person and he had a P365 at a competitive price and I gave him some business.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Chris is a great guy, Marksman is a really nice shop with very fair pricing. I am fortunate to have them both down the street. I recommend them very highly.

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    Chris is A straight up guy for sure.I have bought quite A few guns from him new and used.Also bought firearms online and had shipped into Chris.He also has some review of firearms on utube that are really good.

dave6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Lawrence
    Very nice, well run, simple shop located in Westfield, IN on SR 32 and Cary Rd. He doesn't stock tons of inventory, ammo, or accessories, but has never not had what I was looking for or an answer for a question. I have made two firearm purchases here, and have came away from both feeling that I received very fair prices on the firearms and on a trade in. His inventory is mostly geared towards self defense and assault weapons. I highly recommend a visit to this shop if in the market.....he has become my goto first stop when looking for anything.
    Always good service and fair prices!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have purchased and transferred through Marksmanship Shooting Sports several times.

I was shocked the last time, May I think, when I did a transfer.

Brownells web site had listed a $25 transfer fee, and I had paid $20 or $25 during may previous transfer. When they rang up the transfer, they charged $40. I am not sure I'll return.

Top Bottom