Mark Cuban: Comments on redoing the Second Amendment so stupid they burn.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah. Either all the bill of rights are incorporated or none of them are. If states can infringe upon the 2nd, they can infringe on the 1st or any.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    I get sick of hearing how the 2nd Amendment is out dated with modern fire arms and that the Fore Fathers could not imagine assault rifles and machine guns. Heck the Puckle gun was patented in 1718 73 years before the 2nd Amendment. Grenade launchers (AKA Cannons) was around when the 2nd was written. So how can anyone say the Fore Fathers did not know of or could imagine assault rifles, machine guns, and or grenade launchers? They also did not put any rules against We the People owning any of the 3. I am not for changing any of the Bill of Rights (State or Feds), but if any of them need changed by the argument the Liberals make it is the 1st.

The telephone not invented till 1876, 85 years after the Bill of Rights was written. The computer was not invented until 1936, 145 years after. The internet 1968, 177 years after. Cell phone 1973, 182 years after. Now if we going to say one of the Bill of Rights is out dated, it would have to be the 1st. But to me the Bill of Rights is just like the Ten Commandments, written in stone and can not be changed.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ahhhh, Muck Fark Cuban! Why is it always the guy from the gated community or the one with the private security team telling us the 2nd amendment if irrelevant? Why don't you ever hear it from the rape victim or the family of the murder victim or the old woman afraid to leave her house telling us how irrelevant the 2A is?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    From the perspective of leadership the second is nothing but trouble. They are in charge, protected by security, what happens to those outside that is irrelevant.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I get sick of hearing how the 2nd Amendment is out dated with modern fire arms and that the Fore Fathers could not imagine assault rifles and machine guns. Heck the Puckle gun was patented in 1718 73 years before the 2nd Amendment. Grenade launchers (AKA Cannons) was around when the 2nd was written. So how can anyone say the Fore Fathers did not know of or could imagine assault rifles, machine guns, and or grenade launchers? They also did not put any rules against We the People owning any of the 3. I am not for changing any of the Bill of Rights (State or Feds), but if any of them need changed by the argument the Liberals make it is the 1st.

The telephone not invented till 1876, 85 years after the Bill of Rights was written. The computer was not invented until 1936, 145 years after. The internet 1968, 177 years after. Cell phone 1973, 182 years after. Now if we going to say one of the Bill of Rights is out dated, it would have to be the 1st. But to me the Bill of Rights is just like the Ten Commandments, written in stone and can not be changed.

Indeed

View attachment 77519

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Who is Mark Cuban that his opinion is any more important than any other individual.

The same could be asked of any "celebrity" that feels that their opinions count more than those of us in the great unwashed* masses.

*For the record, I shower and shave every day.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Over my long years in the business world, I've noticed that many people who have been very successful and made a lot of money at one thing go on to think this gives them wisdom about everything. My most amusing observation was an instrument rating candidate arguing with his instructor, an MEII with thousands of hours of multi engine time. The trainee was a very successful and wealthy real estate developer so he had plenty of cash to pay the instructor at his hourly rate while he argued. I asked the instructor, an old friend, how he felt about the arguments and contradictions and he said with a smile that it all paid the same.

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    He is just another rich jackass that wants to have control over the peasant population. He lives in his own little world just like most celebrities. They can all go to hell.

Top Bottom