• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    A bunch of us got there at 2:00pm to set up, but were told to hold on while they awaited word from the Governor. At 4:50 it was announced that the show was cancelled, so we all packed up and headed home. The OGCA in Ohio was also cancelled for this weekend, and the huge Oaks shiw in PA was cancelled as well. I hope Knob Creek is not cancelled.

Knob Creek is a week earlier this year as well. I’m hoping it’s not cancelled but at this point I wouldn’t be surprised.

From their Facebook page:

89852462_2915405698480119_5615383398345342976_n.jpg

347ciws69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2020
    Johnson County
    This was going to be my first gun show too. IÂ’ve been planning this weekend for a while with the gun show and the supercross race. Now both are cancelled and IÂ’ll be stuck at home

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I was thinking the same thing, but there is some logic to all the measures being taken, beyond sheer panic. Epidemiologists are saying that the less the virus has a chance to spread, the sooner it will peak and die off. I'm not concerned for myself - and wouldn't ordinarily be concerned at all, but my wife has a compromised immune system and spends most of her time at home and I'd hate to be the cause of her getting sick.

indyrun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Plainfield, IN
    So I'm just going to Plainfield Shooting Supplies and have my own gun show. Good time to support your local gun dealers and shooting facilities. MCFG will be open for Trap Thursday. We usually only have 249 shooters on Thursday evenings so we're good to go!

bmiller07

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    I think I will reconsider going back to the next 1500. I went to my first one earlier this year and was extremely disappointed, but will everything going on now and the high demand i think the next 1500 will be a good one. Can’t wait!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . I think I will reconsider going back to the next 1500. I went to my first one earlier this year and was extremely disappointed, but will everything going on now and the high demand i think the next 1500 will be a good one. Can’t wait!

It'll be interesting. That's for sure. I was telling my girlfriend about the old fellah in the skirt and heels. Not sure she believed me. Then I told her about the other fellows in skirts,. The pipe and drum corps. Still not sure she believed me.

Top Bottom