• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Be prepared for insane prices on masks, filters and the rest of the prepper gear!

AARRGGHH! I was planning to go MOPP-4 with stuff I'd bought at the show. I guess I'll have to spend my money on range ammo and mags.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    One week out! Turns out I'm in the NRA booth both Friday and Saturday. Several of the regular Saturday volunteers can't be there so I'm in for two days this time.

Last 1500 we had Senator "Obtuse" Taylor pushing Senate Bill 203. It made national news and the Obtuse one was the best NRA recruiter in Indiana. Props to BrotherBill3 for "Obtuse".

The 1500 is the full gun show experience. Last show I saw a guy with an M-60, and a guy wearing a trash bag (no air holes, he may have passed out) as he went out the door. Now that's entertainment.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Not gonna make this one. I look forward to reports on the number of masks being worn and if they are effective against crop dusting.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Most people know that it's a good idea to avoid large gatherings if there is a concern for infectious disease. It will be interesting to see if the Corona panic affects attendance, especially given the inherent skittishness of a large part of the gun community.

Then again, might be a good place to test a mask. If it stops the copious volume of military grade, nerve agent quality unwashed ass odor floating down the aisles, it may very well be good to go against Corona. Not sure which is deadlier.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Most people know that it's a good idea to avoid large gatherings if there is a concern for infectious disease. It will be interesting to see if the Corona panic affects attendance, especially given the inherent skittishness of a large part of the gun community.

Then again, might be a good place to test a mask. If it stops the copious volume of military grade, nerve agent quality unwashed ass odor floating down the aisles, it may very well be good to go against Corona. Not sure which is deadlier.
    There will be hand sanitizer, I guarantee it.

Top Bottom