Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It wasn’t 2 separate, unrelated thoughts. It was a nurse not getting vaccinated, and an entire state of nurses not getting vaccinated. You should pay attention to which form of punctuation is used, it will save some misunderstanding. A comma, for instance, would have placed them together. A period separates them.

Not really. A judge ruled they had to allow religious exemptions to nurses who refused to get it.

Sounds like they found a way to allow unvaccinated healthcare workers because of the shortages, without admitting defeat.
    Yer sounding more like Trump every day. "Damn the facts, facts are highly overrated.". :)

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    If there was a study that supported Ivermectin use in humans, I don’t think anyone would be trying so hard to dismiss it.

Despite what some think, I don’t have a “side” in this. I take the information I’m given and decide if it makes sense to me. So far, very little of what’s been presented in these threads has been very logical. It’s like an ouroboros of faulty logic that just circles back to itself.

Well, a point I’d make is there’s plenty of things that people in power (and their bootlickers) dismiss because it doesn’t fit there agenda/narrative.

For instance, studies that show positive, lawful, defensive use of firearms far outweigh the illegal use of firearms. One side doesn’t want to hear it, doesn’t think there’s such a thing as a “good guy with a gun.”

I agree, we should follow the science and evidence where it leads, but this virus isn’t the mass extinction event everyone seemed to fear at the start of this. Numbers in general seem to be going down, yet many of TBTBATBL seem more interested in demonizing people of conscience and those medically unable to take the vaccine.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Sure, it’s a YMMV sort of thing. I believe the vaccines are keeping people out of the ICU and alive because people I personally know and trust are providing that information. I’m sure you have reliable sources to make important decisions from as well.
    Possibly, I hear conflicting info on that as well.
    It's stuff like the two charts from the UK that I posted in another thread that makes me doubt such things. High rates of vaccination coincide with a sustained wave of cases. If the vaccine were effective, I would think the opposite would be true.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

This right here highlights that this isn't for public health or the public good. What possible reason would there be to make sure someone loses their job and not get unemployment? This is persecution and I hope and pray that lawsuits put an end to this :poop:!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How much are you charging for rent? You must be making a fortune with him in your head all the time. It’s over. The bad orange man is out. You can let him go.

This is the worst thing about the Trump Presidency is that so many people were absolutely indoctrinated by the media and believed all the horrid things said about him and/or were just so turned off by his personality that they developed permanent TDS. These people are utterly incapable of stepping back and seeing the big picture. Trump did SO much good that gets completely disregarded because it's overshadowed by this foaming at the mouth lunacy. IMO Trump was the best President since Reagan. When I say that I mean best for what he did for the country. I don't deny that he made mistakes, but he also did a lot of good, despite that fact that he was personally persecuted and hampered more than any other President in office.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I never liked the man. I always thought he was bearish, narcissistic and heavy handed in his approach. But he did a helluva lot of good for the country. Denying that because you can’t admit this “evil man” could ever do any good is idiotic at best.

Our country abounds with idiots, unfortunately.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    How much are you charging for rent? You must be making a fortune with him in your head all the time. It’s over. The bad orange man is out. You can let him go.
    Oh it's free. What really bothers him is that he knows Trump will absolutely win in 2024 because they know what an absolute flustercuck they created by voting for a senile old man controlled by a bunch of rabid commies, just so they wouldn't have to see any more mean tweets.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I never liked the man. I always thought he was bearish, narcissistic and heavy handed in his approach. But he did a helluva lot of good for the country. Denying that because you can’t admit this “evil man” could ever do any good is idiotic at best.
    that’s like the most common objections i heard to trump - his personality, his brusqueness, his mean tweets.

i don’t care about that! i don’t need to be friends with the guy, i want a tough guy in charge. not unlike how a father needs to be the tough parent at home.

i’ll never forget an eye-opening moment when bill clinton was running for president and there was some “man in the street” interview on the news with a young dip**** about my age who said how he was voting for clinton because he seemed like a cool guy you could have a beer with. what the ****? that’s how to determine who’s best for the job? he shouldn’t even having beers with ANYbody. you know who else was cool to have a beer with? my uncle eddie. cool as hell, but that loser couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag.

unfortunately we’ve lost a considerable amount of testosterone in this country, and popular decisions requiring logic are more likely these days to be made with those estrogen-driven emotions and you get what we’ve got. couple that with (at least) two generations of coddled kids raised to believe they’re special and the center of the universe and therefore can’t admit error, and it’s no surprise the social FUBAR situation we’re in.

/rant off

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    that’s like the most common objections i heard to trump - his personality, his brusqueness, his mean tweets.

i don’t care about that! i don’t need to be friends with the guy, i want a tough guy in charge. not unlike how a father needs to be the tough parent at home.

i’ll never forget an eye-opening moment when bill clinton was running for president and there was some “man in the street” interview on the news with a young dip**** about my age who said how he was voting for clinton because he seemed like a cool guy you could have a beer with. what the ****? that’s how to determine who’s best for the job? he shouldn’t even having beers with ANYbody. you know who else was cool to have a beer with? my uncle eddie. cool as hell, but that loser couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag.

Completely agree. I had no problem at all with Trump tweeting stuff people didn't like. He put America first and wasn't afraid to make that center stage with everything he did.

I hear you on the Clinton thing. I hated how many young people were so enamored of him due to his Mtv interview when they asked him hard hitting questions like boxers or briefs and he played the sax... :rolleyes:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Completely agree. I had no problem at all with Trump tweeting stuff people didn't like. He put America first and wasn't afraid to make that center stage with everything he did.

And what the press never seemed to realize that they created and fed that particular part of his candidacy and presidency. Trump was delighted to troll them, because it got him and his message (no matter how garbled,) out there.

So we had President Selfie, followed by President Troll, and now President ???? (to many adjectives fit there.) The bar has been getting lower and lower as the decades crawl by. But then you look back and you realize that no President was a Saint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom