Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah, it's amazing how "individual choice" rapidly descends into "my way or the highway" with some bullies.

That was one of the most outrageous remarks of the week. But, par for the course with Tombs.
    That guy needs a snickers.

I like how passionate he is about protecting the republic, but damn, attacking our buddies isn’t doing anything to help. DD has a lot on his plate, if I were in his shoes I’d do the same, retire and collect a check from the commies. I sure as hell wouldn’t worry about what someone online thinks.

This isn’t a battle people 60+ should be fighting anyway. They’re high risk. Let them decide what choice to make. This is a battle my generation needs to stand up against. Sadly, the older generation has all the fighters, my generation is too lazy and spoiled to fight for freedom.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That guy needs a snickers.

I like how passionate he is about protecting the republic, but damn, attacking our buddies isn’t doing anything to help. DD has a lot on his plate, if I were in his shoes I’d do the same, retire and collect a check from the commies. I sure as hell wouldn’t worry about what someone online thinks.

This isn’t a battle people 60+ should be fighting anyway. They’re high risk. Let them decide what choice to make. This is a battle my generation needs to stand up against. Sadly, the older generation has all the fighters, my generation is too lazy and spoiled to fight for freedom.
    These are difficult decisions. But I'll submit selling the birthright for a bowl of soup is shortsighted. It may fill your belly now, but you've risked losing everything in the long run. Do we really think retirement checks will keep coming, insurance will pay medical bills, public safety will protect your life and property, products will be made and sold, etc, etc if it all falls apart because we don't insist on doing everything we can to right the ship now. Just something else to consider.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My company does not currently have a COVID shot mandate yet I chose to get it. I also chose to report that to my company as part of an incentive program because they are giving away a $75,000 truck to those who voluntarily report.

None of this is mandatory or a condition of employment and I am vehemently opposed to government instituted mandates.

I wonder where I fall on the patriot scale.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    My company does not currently have a COVID shot mandate yet I chose to get it. I also chose to report that to my company as part of an incentive program because they are giving away a $75,000 truck to those who voluntarily report.

None of this is mandatory or a condition of employment and I am vehemently opposed to government instituted mandates.

Your info will be submitted to the INGO Patriot Board. Expect a ruling very soon. :rockwoot:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

You made your decision. I think as long as you don't tell someone else what their decision should be, you're fine on the INGO patriot scale, at least in my mind... :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I'm not sure, but I think we're supposed to commit Seppuku.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central