Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have strong opinions on what I believe. After a 19 month crap show I have no idea how anyone believes the US government and others worldwide, zero credibility. A draconian push for a shot resulting in an extreme loss of freedoms makes no sense at all.

If we were to blindly follow government decrees, we'd have all turned our guns in because "THEY" said it's bad for us. (and we'd be talking the Queens English)

I find it strange that people who don't trust the government with regard to firearms, gladly BARE their arms for a vaccine, 'cause TBTB said it's "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" (said in a droning monotone voice.)

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    If we were to blindly follow government decrees, we'd have all turned our guns in because "THEY" said it's bad for us. (and we'd be talking the Queens English)

I find it strange that people who don't trust the government with regard to firearms, gladly BARE their arms for a vaccine, 'cause TBTB said it's "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE" (said in a droning monotone voice.)
    -T7XNgPZ2JD4.jpg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    "What’s more American than apple pie? Civil disobedience."

That's why I constantly post about things improving soon, I'm seeing a turning point with new knowledge as the draconian narratives are imploding. We've all said No to things in our lives that were wrong.

When enough collective minds are opened within the next few months, there will be even more real actions of saying No or civil disobedience occurring. I believe the tyrannical narrative will fail and a course for the Country will change for the better. The MSM that distributes the narrative is failing and the TPTB that establish the narrative will follow!

Deep dive video if you'd like to have the Woo.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    You know, saying that, well everyone in the records we studied recovered from myopericarditis, is not all that reassuring.

1 case per 1000 inoculations. Doesn't seem all that safe to me.

Found via https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eath-rate-within-5-years-risk-higher-dying-v/

Trust the science they say! Except when the don't obtain the right numbers...

The researchers said the data collected on vaccine doses came from an Ottawa Public Health open database.

Except their denominator was wrong.

Ottawa Public Health confirmed to the National Post that, during the study period, more than 833,000 mRNA (Pfizer of Moderna) COVID-19 vaccinations were administered in Ottawa.

The adjusted incidence is about four per 100,000 doses, which is within the range of recent studies, and vastly lower than the initial estimate.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I think I've been pretty consistent all along that Covid is serious for those at high-risk for Covid - and largely not, for most others. So, if you were already not high-risk, I agree: the vaccine is of dubious value. But for those who are high-risk, the vaccine is proving to be incredibly effective at making Covid much less-severe.
    Can you point me to data that proves this in positive? Meaning I have found sources that attempt to show efficacy, but it uses the negative to prove it. Example, vax given to subject, subject either doesn't have symptoms or the symptoms are mild. Well, the average infected person, per the same data show that most unvax'd have mild or no symptoms at all. The data show the vax'd have >99% survival rate. This is true for the general population vax'd or not. I haven't found data supporting cause and effect, only corollary. Maybe I'm missing something or misinterpreting?? There was a case study on study dot org, it claimed those who attended college had better teeth. Obviously world literature 101 doesn't make teeth healthier. That's how I'm equating the vax data. We gave it , nothing happened, ergo it works.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Can you point me to data that proves this in positive? Meaning I have found sources that attempt to show efficacy, but it uses the negative to prove it. Example, vax given to subject, subject either doesn't have symptoms or the symptoms are mild. Well, the average infected person, per the same data show that most unvax'd have mild or no symptoms at all. The data show the vax'd have >99% survival rate. This is true for the general population vax'd or not. I haven't found data supporting cause and effect, only corollary. Maybe I'm missing something or misinterpreting?? There was a case study on study dot org, it claimed those who attended college had better teeth. Obviously world literature 101 doesn't make teeth healthier. That's how I'm equating the vax data. We gave it , nothing happened, ergo it works.
    I look at hospitalizations and deaths. By age group, when available.

I've also been attempting to find out about monoclonol antibody usage. I haven't been able to find anything "reliable" at this point.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I look at hospitalizations and deaths. By age group, when available.

I've also been attempting to find out about monoclonol antibody usage. I haven't been able to find anything "reliable" at this point.

Because if that antibody treatment was considered scientifically valid, the vaccines would lose their EUA status and have to be pulled from the market.

I don't know why people still don't understand this.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Because if that antibody treatment was considered scientifically valid, the vaccines would lose their EUA status and have to be pulled from the market.

I don't know why people still don't understand this.
    I was wondering why J&J and Moderna are still allowed since Pfizer is "official" now. If Comirnaty is approved treatment, the EUA's for JJ and Moderna shouldn't be allowed anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom